Who is a guardian angel?

Every person at least once in his life experienced a state of loneliness and fear. But, even if you suddenly find yourself on a desert island all alone, know that you are always with you. your guardian angel. Maybe not alone!

Every person has a guardian angel. He is sent from above to protect and guide you on the right path. Christians believe that guardian angels are entities assigned to a person at baptism until death to protect and help in good deeds. Others believe that these are the souls of deceased loved ones who have stayed in this world to protect and warn.

DepositPhotos

Whether it is true or not, it is nice to know that there is someone or something that protects each of us from harm and danger. Editorial "So Easy!" Asks you to know, How to recognize the presence of a guardian angel And to hear the right advice from him.

DepositPhotos

Holy Guardian Angel
  1. feather
    The first and most reliable sign is a feather. Feathers of any color are a wonderful reminder that your defenders are there, love you and support you. Especially strong if you find feathers in unusual places! Seeing the feather in an unusual place is a reminder to ask guardian angels for help and guidance, rather than fighting alone with the problem.

DepositPhotos

Ringing in the ears
This is a very common form of communication between angels and humans. Ringing in your ears can signal that angels are nearby and ready to comfort you if necessary. The ringing in your ears also indicates that your actions and thoughts are right and important. If you feel this sound, know that the angels tell you that you are on the right path.

DepositPhotos

Rainbow
If during the decision of an important issue for you you see a rainbow, you can exhale calmly - you have found the right solution! And if you think of your angels and ask them to give a sign, then the rainbow you see after that is the answer that they are near and hear you.

DepositPhotos

Coins
If you find coins or any paper money, it is a sign that a guardian angel is supporting you. Perhaps someone gave you a coin or you found it on the way, pay attention to the date on the money. Is she telling you something? Have you asked your angels for financial help? What were you thinking before you saw the coin? The coin could also be a sign.

DepositPhotos

Temperature.
The sudden sensation of pleasant warmth spilling over the body can be the soothing embrace of a guardian angel.

DepositPhotos

Electricity
If a light goes on, the light flashes, or the TV turns on and off on its own, this is a sure sign that angels are near!

DepositPhotos

Clouds.
When a person is in a confused, sad or depressed state, he simply needs support from above. This is the moment to see. heart-shaped It is a wonderful sign that love and happiness are on your horizon. Just believe it and everything will be better!

DepositPhotos

Smell.
If you suddenly feel a sweetish pleasant smell for no reason, it can also be a sign of the presence of an angel nearby.

DepositPhotos

The signs catch your eye.
Have you ever thought about something and accidentally got an answer in the form of a song or a magazine cover with screaming lyrics? Personally, I do this quite often! The coincidence of the signs sent by the other world only convinces you that you are on the right path. Pay more attention to your feelings, listen to the world around you, tune in to interaction, and it will be much easier for the guardian angel to reach you.

DepositPhotos

Angels have many ways of making your presence known, and you may have sensed them in a way not described in this list. However, realizing that they are nearby, you can tune in to the desired wave and act on the signs that you receive from them.

Pay attention to the signs! It will give you the security and support that each of us needs. But it happens that in life comes a black stripe and it seems that the angel was offended and left his master. As they say, “What you do not think you do.” It is!

If a person has committed a bad deed, sinned accidentally or intentionally, or his soul has been taken over by dark forces, the guardian angel may not find his ward (in heaven there is also bureaucracy), lose his strength and not give signals about his presence. What do you do to make the angel come back and help?

First of all, we must sincerely repent. Go to church, confess and ask God for forgiveness for your actions: “Lord, my God!” Forgive me and my spiritual children all sins, free and involuntary.”

Recite this prayer daily for your guardian angel and ask for his intercession.

“The angel of God, my holy keeper, given to me from heaven for preservation, I fervently pray to you: enlighten me now, and keep me from all evil, guide me to a good cause, and guide me to the path of salvation.” Amen.

As soon as you establish contact with your angel, you will receive help in overcoming life’s difficulties. You will realize that you have an invisible assistant and protector who is always there.

And when you are unsure of your decision, you can always ask the angels for a sign to confirm your thoughts. Signs from guardian angels They help us feel a direct connection, strengthen our intuition and give us confidence to move forward.

Tags

See also

New and interesting