No blouse in the closet! That's what's going to be in vogue all of 2018.

The blouse is the basic element of the wardrobe, without which you simply can not do. S blouse You can create not only a strict business, but also a gentle evening image. Stylists simply insist that the basis of the wardrobe of any girl should be a blouse, and preferably even two. And designers this season have something to please fashionistas. Lace, chiffon, daring prints and delicate finish - everyone will find something to their liking.

Editorial "Site" I have collected for you the best models of fashionable women's blouses, which will be in trend all this year. I love this year’s fashion trends!

Fashion blouses - 2018 Present the 18 best models of blouses this year.

1. Tenderness and elegance in one bottle. This blouse combines several fashion trends of this year: delicate pearls, bow and transparent loose sleeves.

2. The classic white blouse looks very different with a small black bow. Designers this year somehow imbued with love for bows.

3. It seems to be a simple white blouse, but this finish...

4. Lace is the undisputed favorite of this season! 381868

5. And also popular light nude blouses with free sleeves.

6. Popular in 2018 will be and thorns. It looks stylish.

7. T-shirts are an enduring classic!

8. Sleeves-lanterns have long been a classic of business outfits, but this season they played with new colors. 176909

9. And in general, unusual sleeves are extremely popular this season.

10. To give the blouse romance will help the Volans.

11. There could be a lot of them this season! And even with a colorful print...

12. Semi-transparent fabrics continue to win the hearts of fashionistas.

13. And the chiffon, which has long won hearts, is not losing ground. Always fashionable, always relevant!

14. Bright print, classic black bow - just an incredible combination. Honestly, I just fell in love with this blouse!

15. Oversize, good old oversize.

16. What else can I say, she's perfect! For those who want more cats in life.

17. Bants, bows and more bants!

18. Don't forget the bright prints! This blouse is just perfect for creating an irresistible summer look.

Festive or everyday, business or romantic - with such blouses you can create absolutely any image. But one blouse for the image is not enough, right? Then be sure to look at a selection of interesting and unusual skirts. Just choose what you like (and choose from what!), and be irresistible!

Would you like to get one of these amazing blouses? Write in the comments what exactly!

Tags

See also

New and interesting