Grandmother laughed loudly and hurtfully, hearing about the desire to change the apartment

I met an interesting woman who decided to flat-change. It would seem that this is unusual? Nevertheless, played out here, so the real thriller. The most interesting thing is that the young lady still cannot understand what she did wrong and where all her troubles come from.

Editorial "Site" I love stories like that. Well, because they are very visual and indicative. When one’s own opinion is placed above others, and one’s own interest is somehow presented as if it were a common interest. We suggest you also make an assessment, but in the meantime we will tell you about everything in more detail.

Change of apartment conditionally there is one lady Irina, who lives with her husband in a three-room grandmother's apartment with her grandmother. In principle, everything is fine, but there is one point - Irina is hungry for innovation and seeks to arrange family life as comfortable as possible. The desire is quite adequate, but now we need to find out how Irina sees it.

That's her look. We need to take this grandma's big apartment and change it. That is, from one apartment to make two: one two-room for them and her husband, and the other, one-room, for grandmother. You can even in one house, in one entrance and even on one stairwell. Again, it all seems logical. Divided, and enjoy your life.

Everything would be fine, only Irina did not find any support for her plans from either her husband or her grandmother. The latter laughed loudly and hurtfully when Irina voiced her beautifulI'm not afraid of that word, in color. All in all, the whole thing now seemed unlikely.

Irina had no choice but to go with her expert question. Familiar realtors and even some lawyer told her that there are no obstacles to realizing their dreams, in fact, you just need to take the situation into your hands more persistently. In other words, the bull by the horns. However, now it is not clear who specifically inspired her.

The change of apartment A put her to it. Since no one is going to help her in this matter - the husband, by the way, does not even itch about his apartment - then she will do everything herself. You just need to sell your grandmother’s apartment. two. It's doubly funny if Irina's a woeful lawyer. This is from the series “if I think what an engineer I am, it’s scary to go to the clinic!”.

In general, an interesting young lady Irina, bypassing her husband and grandmother, stole the documents for the apartment and without any powers of attorney, signatures began to look for a person who would help her to do all this. It is clear that she had nothing to do with the documents, which, in fact, she pointed out to her. notaryto whom she came for a consultation.

Having received her answers, Irina went to look for other options, but the notary got a broken one - drew up the phone number and called the owner, that is, grandmother, with the news that someone Irina has in his arms. originals He's trying to sell his apartment right now. Does my grandmother know about this? My grandmother didn’t know, but she was glad to know.

And now Irina, returning home, was met by a police officer, her documents were taken away, and a few hours later she stood in the corridor with her things for the exit, watering her husband’s divorce application with bitter tears. Who's been trying to get who? In fact, it was not the salt of bread that Irina had to look for herself. sunshine. It all started out so well.

From the editorial office, Irina, by the way, says that she just wanted “the best”, and her husband and his grandmother simply misunderstood her. I wonder what you think? Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this. Perhaps Irina really wanted to do everything smart, but the brutal retrogrades just kept her from turning around?

Change of apartmentIn order to improve your situation, it really makes sense. However, it is important that everyone wants the same. Read our article about what is remarkable for an ordinary Turkish apartment to distract yourself from the adventures of an interesting young lady Irina. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting