How to thank your mother-in-law for everything

What parent does not dream of raising a child successful, honest, and most importantly grateful? But even the most beautiful people sometimes grow worthless children. It’s hard to say why people are so different with the same education. The same goes for the attitude towards parents.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell a story intertwined with greed, ingratitude and self-sacrifice. The case of children betraying their parents, which, unfortunately, is not so rare in our time. However, our story has its own, unusual ending.

DepositPhotos

My mother-in-law Tamara Stepanovna is a very modest and responsive woman. Therefore, when the daughter Inna asked to change the apartment, the good-natured pensioner did not smell the trick and agreed. It was hard to believe that the beloved daughter would cheat and leave her mother on the street, but it happened.

Relationship with mother-in-law I had wonderful ones, and my husband and I decided that Tamara Stepanovna would live with us - we could not leave her on the street. But if neither me nor my wife was tired of such a neighborhood, then my mother-in-law felt out of place: I feel uncomfortable that I am shying you, sitting on my neck. You have a family.

Saving her tiny pension, she always tried to slip me an envelope with money - for groceries or communal payments. My husband and I weren’t working, both at work. Yeah, take the money from closest It wasn't right.

While we were missing from morning to evening on business, my mother-in-law seems to have been doing everything she could to clean up everything. Not to say that she is a great champion of purity, but in this way she tried to make us feel good, to thank us. I convinced her that it was unnecessary and that you should not constantly bother yourself, because the house is so clean. But it was repeated.

My mother-in-law tried to go to the toilet as little as possible. And when everyone was at home, she endured to the last, which is unacceptable for a woman her age. Conversations in this regard did not lead to anything.

“I’m a guest here and I act like a guest,” Tamara Stepanovna stubbornly pressed her lips.

DepositPhotos could not go on for so long and we decided to move my mother. We live in the suburbs and there are several villages nearby. In one of them found a suitable plot - equipped (which is very important for an elderly single woman) small house with sewage, heat, gas and water supply. In addition, there was a small land plot of 4 acres.

The price was quite adequate: we had some money, some had to borrow. After consulting with her husband, I decided to take it.

My mother-in-law couldn’t believe the purchase. When she moved, she could barely hold back tears of joy and seemed to even jump in place with impatience, embracing her husband and me: “Is this for me?” My house? Will I have my own house?

We helped move things and Tamara Stepanovna began to bypass her new possessions. “Okay, here I will have a flower bed, and here I will plant strawberries. I’ll make it so delicious that you swallow your fingers!

We left my mother alone with pleasant troubles, having previously arranged furniture at her request and laid out things. And she probably thanked us for the hundredth time and demanded to come to visit as soon as possible.

The three of us decided to make the plot for our husband. “It's the right thing to do. The good news is that they will come to ask for their share, said the mother-in-law. We got Tom.

DepositPhotos

The daughter of a month later learned that her mother had a new home and hurried to visit. It turned out that the daughter came to her mind and came to visit her mother, brought her granddaughter, and at the same time began to stuff herself into the heiress. At first, Inna was even going to live with her mother, but it was difficult to fit in a tiny house with three people.

The truth is that a mother will never abandon her child, even if he betrayed her. Tamara Stepanovna enjoyed the arrivals of her daughter and gladly tinkered with her granddaughter. But when the “loving daughter” found out that the house on her mother was not decorated and she could not get anything else from her relatives, she disappeared as quickly as she appeared.

Here's mine. mother-in-lawTamara Stepanovna, dissolved in pleasant cares: then she plants flowers, then weeds fall out, then tinkers in the garden. In her house, in business and in the fresh air, my mother just blossomed.

I can’t help but say that my mother-in-law is a wonderful woman. I never heard any bad words from her. But such wonderful people often suffer from human hypocrisy and meanness, sometimes even from the closest people.

My husband and I tried to thank Tamara Stepanovna to the best of our abilities. And when we see with what pleasure she tinkers around the house and receives guests in her house, we are glad that we did the right thing and did the right thing. They made Mom happy..

Tags

See also

New and interesting