Dough Roulette Recipe

I like to find different unusual recipes of snacks, which will look interesting on the table, and the taste will please. What else do you need for a good snack? And I have one recipe that I just can’t help sharing – a recipe. cheese-dough and sausage. These little snails will definitely please you, your guests and loved ones.

DepositPhotos

Today. "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. snackWhich is even better than pizza.

Roulettes from the test Ingredients
  • 500g ply yeast dough
  • 250g hard cheese
  • 200g sausage
  • 1 bulb
  • 8-10 mushrooms
  • ajika

Preparation
  1. I buy ready-made dough for these rolls so as not to mess with the preparation of the puff dough at home. Bought fits perfectly. So, roll the dough into a layer 0.5 cm thick.

DepositPhotos

2. Now lubricate the dough with ajik or ketchup. I always add spices and dried herbs to the sauce, it turns out even tastier. Put the sausage grated on a large grater on top. It's like making pizza, isn't it? But it will make something even better than pizza.

DepositPhotos

3. Pre-fry the mushrooms and half the bulb is the next layer. Then finely chopped raw onions and then grated hard cheese.

DepositPhotos
  4. Now roll it all up and cut it across into little circles. Give me 30 minutes. Then put in the oven and bake until golden. The snails are ready!

You can also sprinkle rolls with cheese or greens for decoration. They turn out to be very tasty and appetizing. I will tell you from my experience: they are swept from the table first. So keep the recipe, you will need it again!

I love pizza, but I don’t like to spend too much time cooking it. Therefore, I suggest a recipe for a very lazy pizza, which is prepared in a hurry.

And recently I found a generally amazing recipe for diet mini pizzas made of eggplant. Delicious!

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting