What does it mean to be a son's mother?

Do you know that a child chooses his own mother? Yes, according to ancient beliefs, everything happens this way. Even before the birth of a child, something happens that he himself later cannot remember. However, this is when the souls of the child and mother are united.

Today's edition. "Site" He will publish a touching appeal of a loving mother to her long-awaited firstborn. These lines will melt even the icy heart and make you look at it in a new way. motherhood every person.

DepositPhotos

It is not easy to describe the emotions and feelings I experienced when I learned that you settled in my tummy. Today you grow so fast and look at everything with such curiosity that the secrets of this world are revealed to you. But you don't grow up on your own - I also grow up with you and develop as a mom.

DepositPhotos

“Just know that in life you don’t always have to be happy. You will experience both joy and sadness. You'll meet both good people and bad people. Only you can decide who to let into your life, who to push away, and with whom to go your way. The main thing is that every moment is filled with meaning and you live every day today, not hope for tomorrow.

Do what touches your soul and do not waste time on things that destroy your world. All the energy you need is in you, so don’t depend on anything.”

External beauty is born within, so let the thoughts be beautiful, and all life will be just as beautiful. What you carry in your mind will soon become part of reality, so be careful what you think and dream about.

Enjoy your life. Take the time to appreciate silence and listen to your innermost desires. That way you can resolve all the doubts that will haunt your soul.

DepositPhotos

“Live with gratitude. This is the best way to look at life. The more you thank, the more you will receive.

Lovers unite for an eternity. I don’t need conditions or conditions to love you. Regardless of your actions or inaction, I will thank life for giving you the opportunity to become your mother. I appreciate the connection that connects the innermost depths of our souls.

DepositPhotos

“I am drawn to the idea that you can be protected from the world, from things that will make you upset and suffer. But it will steal your experience. And if you chose me as your mother, the best thing I can do is support, respect and love, but not limit. I will not walk your path, I will only accompany you.

Thank you for being a part of me and now you are a part of my life. She's a lot prettier since you showed up. Forgive my mistakes, because I try so hard. And I want to celebrate many more birthdays with you, adoring you every day.

DepositPhotos is touching and vital, isn't it? Is there anything stronger than mother-child? After all, it is the connection of the son with his mother that does not break with quarrels and distance. Only the mother will help, regardless of how old the child is: 8 or 45 years old.

What would you say to your child?

Tags

See also

New and interesting