How to salt red fish

Family holidays are the time when we even more want to feel the atmosphere of home comfort, wait for a miracle, sing, dance, communicate with loved ones. eat up. In my family, such an attribute of a delicious life and holiday on the table is red fish.

Of course, a piece of salmon or pink salmon is not a cheap product, but for that and holidays, to pamper yourself and home with what we like. Especially I know how to do that. sandwich-fish And the salad was much better than the store and even cheaper!

DepositPhotos

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you a truly golden saltingIt will definitely help you out more than once, because you can cook low-salt red fish in just 15 minutes. Simple, quick and delicious!

How to salt red fish

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 500g red fish (salmon or pink salmon)
  • 3 tbsp salt
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 10 peas of black pepper
  • 0.5 tsp coriander seeds
  • 500 ml of water
  • 1 tbsp cognac (or vodka)
  • 2 tbsp olive oil (can be replaced with vegetable)
  • chili

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. First you need to prepare a marinade. To do this, take a medium-sized sodium and pour water into it, then add bay leaf, sugar, salt, pepper peas and coriander in grains.

2. Stir the marinade carefully. Put it on the fire, bring it to a boil and boil it for no more than a minute. Wait until the marinade is completely cooled.

3. Before cooking, it is advisable to freeze the fish for a day in the freezer. Take the frozen fish out of the freezer and let it thaw slightly, then cut it into portion pieces. When the fish is completely thawed, put it in a bowl.

4. In the cooled marinade add a tablespoon of cognac (if not, you can take vodka). Stir the marinade and fill it with fish. Leave the fish in the marinade for 15 minutes. If you want the fish to be salty, 10 minutes is enough.

5. Take two paper towels, put pickled fish on one, and dry the fish on top of the other. Transfer the fish to a serving dish and slightly lubricate it with olive or vegetable oil. Sprinkle black ground pepper to taste.

6. And if you cook such a fish in advance, then you should cover it with a piece of food film and put it in the refrigerator, so it will be even better infused and soaked in marinade.

7. That's it, the salted red fish is ready. Quickly set the table, have a good appetite!

DepositPhotos

You can make delicious sandwiches from such a fish, use it in salads or make sushi with it or just eat with a piece of black bread.

And I suggest you learn 9 ideal ways to cut and serve fish to the table. Just look at how beautiful it is, and most importantly, delicious!

DepositPhotos This Recipe Is Like a Rescue Wand! In just 15 minutes, you'll put it on the table. delightful. It is better and more delicious than in a restaurant.

Share the recipe with your friends on social networks, they will thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting