At 23:30 we snort watermelon salad, you will not recover from it.

I like to discover new tastes, so I just could not pass by when I saw in the photo cubes of watermelon pulp and onion rings in one bowl. What salad with watermelon and onions turned out in practice and whether it is worth cooking it every day - in our article.

Watermelon salad Ingredients
  • 250-300g watermelon pulp
  • 85g brynx
  • 70g frozen berries
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 small red bulb
  • 0.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp liquid honey
  • peppermint
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Cube the watermelon flesh.

2. Blow the berries with a blender. You can use cranberries, raspberries or currants. Rub through the sieve to remove the skin and bones.

3. Pour olive oil, vinegar, honey into the raspberry mashed. Add salt and pepper, stir. By the way, the resulting berry sauce is also perfect for meat and fish dishes.
    1500-1963

4. Cut the red salad onions with half rings. Put it in berry sauce and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.

5. Cut the brynza.

6. Connect watermelon cubes, brynza and pickled onions together with marinade.

7. Decorate the salad with mint leaves.

8. Bon appetit!

Well, the salad turned out very interesting. The combination of the pulp of watermelon, juicy onions and savory berry sauce you want to try again and again. For a long time on the table, such a snack will definitely not lie down. And cooking it in the season of watermelon, in my opinion, of course, is worth it.

What to do if you master all 7 kg just no strength, watermelon caught not very tasty or a little tucked? The answer to all these questions today I have one: smoothies from watermelon with berries and fruits.

Tags

See also

New and interesting