What can be cooked from chicken breast

Many housewives underestimate chicken breast, believing that it turns out dry or hard. That’s usually the case, but not if you cook with this recipe. It's real Japanese magic. Smart Japanese women have learned to cook a breast so that it simply melts in the mouth.

You don't? Then together with "Site" try cook chicken breast quickly and tastily.

What can be made from chicken breast Ingredients
  • 1 liter of water
  • 400g chicken fillet
  • 10 tbsp soy sauce
  • 100ml dry white wine
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • saltless

Preparation
  1. The main thing in this recipe is the cooking technique, although the ingredients are equally important. Each of them helps the meat to become soft and juicy. So, first of all, rub the chicken fillet with spices and leave it for half an hour.

2. Then roast the breast in a heated dry pan, just to roast the meat. No need to fry for a long time, one minute on each side is enough.

3. Next, we need to prepare a mixture in which we will cook the brisket. In the pan, mix water, soy sauce, wine and sugar. Bring it to a boil and throw the breast there. Then bring it to a boil again on the biggest fire and turn it off immediately.

4. There is no need to cook fillets, because everything will go to waste. This is the only difficult point of this recipe - to prevent cooking fillets in brine. And do not be afraid that the breast will be damp, believe me, it will be juicy and tender to the very middle.

5. After that, cover the pan with a lid and send it to the refrigerator. The breast will be juicy and tender, if after heat treatment it quickly cools in the brine. Now you can take it out and serve it on the table.

This Japanese recipe came to me by accident, but, to be honest, immediately captivated my heart. I've never tasted such a delicate, juicy and delicious breast before. And my husband appreciated it, even though he doesn't like chicken breast. Try it, you won't regret it!

To make the dish taste good, you need to choose the right ingredients. Earlier we talked about how to choose a quality chicken breast.

We also shared with you an amazing recipe for cooking chicken fillet in foil.

And we also told you how delicious to cook chicken breast with filling. Perfect snack!

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting