How to learn to negotiate with friends

Relationships are one of the most difficult aspects of life. This is because it is very difficult to determine innermost A man he looks like.

Faithful husband

I heard this story from an employee. Many years have passed, but she is still amazed at what she has. most loyal husband.

My friend was 7 months pregnant when suddenly a close friend asked to let her spend the night. She lived in another city and did not want to rent an apartment or a hotel.

And although my employee at that time lived in a one-room apartment with her husband, she agreed.

One night a friend’s husband was working in the kitchen, and she was already going to bed. For some reason, she had to go into the kitchen. What did she see there?

Her close friend was flirting with her husband. However, the husband did not lose his head, and immediately put her out the door with her belongings. Then he went back to his wife and said, “No more friends in our house!”

Of course, not every man would do this in his place, but my employee really got it. gentleman.

Friendship is tested by time. Do not trust a person on the second day of dating, because you still do not know him.

But even if you have known a friend for many years and you even sat at the same desk, we do not advise to perceive her as she was remembered in school.

People tend to change, and often not for the better.

Remember, too, that your greatest weapon is directness. If you suspect anything, ask questions. Don’t offend a person with angry accusations, but you can ask mild leading questions.

In sincere communication, true friendship and trust are born. This is the only way to really get close to a person.

Be careful and vigilant, but do not neglect friendship and friends. Family is paramount, but communication and correspondence with friends will always fill your life with joy and meaning.

Some people are more friendly than others. Nevertheless, you can make friends even with the most closed introvert.

Tags

See also

New and interesting