A selection of elegant images by Lynne Dell

There are women who do not turn the tongue to call a grandmother or an old woman (although personally I do not mean anything bad by the word “grandmother”). Age is undoubtedly a state of mind and the ability to see the world colorful, rainbow and do not forget to be surprised, no matter what experience you wear behind your shoulders.

From my friend, I learned about an American show. fashionista. Looking at this beautiful lady, I realized what I would like to be when I retire.

Lynn Dell is a truly exceptional woman. An example for many who drown in grayness, but life passes. She believed that style is created by fantasy and taste, not money and luxury.

Lynne Dell is a legendary New York fashionista who hosts her own TV show about fashion and style, the owner of the clothing store Off Broadway Boutique, where glamour reigns and where any woman feels good. Lynn helped for 40 years. dress up For clients of any age, size and budget.

You just have to be creative, use your imagination and... of course accessories! In terms of interesting fabrics, colors and accessories, Lynn is a true guru. She managed to create very harmonious images - extravagant and elegant at the same time.

Today's edition. "Site" I want you to know about 10. rules of adult beauty from Lynn Dell, and also to see her stylish images.

1. It's not about what you wear, it's about how you mix things together.

2. Our life is a theater, so dress up in it every day!

3. When you dress in fashion, you say, "Me too." Following your own style, you say, “Only me.”

4. The beautiful Lynn said, Always smile when you meet. You will not have a second chance to make a first impression.

5. Dress up for yourself first. When you are happy, the world changes for the better.

6. The most important thing is accessories. You can wear the same dress as you like, changing jewelry, belts and scarves.

7. Emphasize advantages and hide disadvantages.

8. Your attitude determines everything!

9. When you walk into a room wearing a hat, the room becomes yours.

10. I like strong people and strong colors. Any color is good if it is saturated enough.

Editorial Board I also suggest you learn about Gunther Crabbenheft. This stylish grandfather showed fashionable youngsters how to dress! The man works as a cook, but became famous due to his excellent sense of style. Many modern hipsters could definitely take a couple of style lessons from him!

In 2015, Lynn moved to another world. This beautiful lady was cheerful in spite of any difficulties, whether personal or work-related. Always on top, with a smile on her face, with a proudly understood head, always beautiful, fashionable, stylish, she could be found at fashion parties, fashion shows, various exhibitions, in a word, where life was boiling.

If you want to be beautiful, stylish and charming No matter what your passport numbers are, these are the rules for you. What do you think of this beautiful woman’s clothing?

Personally, I've seen the beautiful lynn dellI was inspired to create my own style and decided to rethink my wardrobe and how I wanted to look every day.

Tags

See also

New and interesting