Instructions for the preparation of raspberry parfe with nuts

In the summer, instead of cake, I make raspberry parfet. So until the season for the fragrant sweet berry is over, I suggest you taste this one. dessert. Ingredients are the simplest, everything is crushed, whipped, there is no need to bake anything. I serve portions - in a glass, in the form of colored layers.

In addition, I am very impressed by the fact that dessert is cooked for 15 minutes, and the rest of the time takes cooling in the fridge, and these precious minutes can be spent on your beloved!

Dessert from raspberries Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. raspberries. This is an easy summer treat - the pride of French cuisine!

The ingredients
  • 500 ml cream (33% fat)
  • 4-5 tbsp yogurt
  • 2 tbsp powdered sugar
  • 150g jam
  • 200g raspberries
  • 70g nuts
  • 100g dark chocolate
  • 1 lime
  • peppermint

Preparation
  1. Chocolate is divided into tiles. Put the nuts in the bowl of the blender (I took the walnuts) and grind them into a small crumb, the chocolate crushed into a medium crumb. Put it in a comfortable container and mix it. This will be the first layer of dessert.

2. Whip the cream to steady peaks, then add powdered sugar, peel and lime juice (you can replace half a lemon), gently stir.

3. Leave a quarter of the berries for decoration, the rest of the fork or grind with a blender.

4. Prepare 4 cremancas, lay out at the bottom of each layer of nut and chocolate crumbs, a tablespoon of yogurt, then a layer of crushed berries, a little jam, a layer of cream. Put dessert in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.

5. The finished dessert is decorated with fresh berries and mint leaves. Also on top you can sprinkle a little with the remains of chocolate-nut crumb.

6. That's it, raspberry ready. Bon appetit!

I also want you to know how to make chocolate cake. A French delicacy that literally melts in your mouth!

Parfait in French means “perfect”. In my opinion, the name of this dessert fully corresponds to its beautiful appearance, but the surprisingly delicate taste of parfet will make you love this delicacy for life.

Such dessert In the heat of the summer, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting