Instructions for preparing crispy tubes with nuts

When you want tasty tea, but there is no desire to spend money on expensive products, nor time to fuss with long cooking, I always bake these straws.

However, in the culinary arsenal should be available nuts, but they need only 150 grams. You can use any of them! I usually take walnuts or use peanuts. Tubes according to this recipe are delicious, crumbly and with excellent nutty. This pastry will conquer your family!

How to prepare straws Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. crunchy. Easily, without fuss, from the minimum of products I prepare this nutty miracle!

The ingredients
  • 150 ml of vegetable oil
  • 150 ml of water
  • 150g nuts
  • 150g sugar
  • 350-400g flour
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a deep pan pour vegetable oil and water. Put it on the fire, bring it to a boil. Get off the fire and let it cool.

2. In the warm mixture pour flour and salt. The mix is smooth and elastic dough. Flour may need a little less, look at the consistency. The dough should not be too tight.

3. Nuts lightly fry in the pan and grind in a blender into a large crumb.

4. Put sugar on the nuts. Some of the sugar can be replaced with honey. Then the filling will not crumble and it will be easier for you to wrap it in the dough.

5. Pour the working surface with flour, and then roll the dough into a thin layer (about 3 millimeters thick), divide the dough into rectangles measuring 10 x 5 centimeters. Put the stuffing on the edge of the rectangle, then roll the dough into a tube.

6. Put the tubes on a parchment-paper-covered tray. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 30 minutes.

7. That's it, nut-tubules Ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I suggest you learn how to prepare lavash tubes with filling. Tight stuffing and crispy crust, no fuss with cooking. And if you can't have fried, bake the straws in the oven. What you need for your morning meal!

The dough can be rolled out like cigarette paper. Next time I will definitely do it with syrup. The sugar in the filling melted and froze with delicious caramel. Especially tasty in thin tubes. Fat guys didn't melt everywhere.

These are nut-stuff They will conquer everyone! Your family is your taste, and you are your ease of preparation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting