What can be done from autumn leaves

Autumn is the best time to create all kinds of crafts with your own hands! Just go outside - wherever you look, there are materials for creativity in the form of chestnuts, acorns, cones and autumn leaves.

My family even has a tradition: every Saturday in October, my children and I go to the forest for the gifts of autumn. After all, if drawing or sculpting a child is already bored, you can offer him to do it. craftsmanshipFor example, from bright autumn leaves.

This process is extremely exciting: plain-leaf With the help of glue, thread and other improvised devices, amazing things are born. Taking up applications or making vases and bouquets, the child will not only be able to develop his creative skills and imagination, but also get acquainted with the environment. Joint collection of herbarium for handicrafts is a great reason to teach a child to distinguish different types of trees.

Beautiful handicrafts from leaves Today editorial "Site" I have a wonderful collection of ideas. fall-leaf. Dress children warmly and go out together for a walk in the square or park, and at the same time collect yellow, green, orange and red material for creativity!

1. First, you need to prepare the leaves themselves so that they become suitable for creativity. If the flatness of the leaves is not important for crafting, they can be put in a spacious container (for example, a large wicker basket) and left in the fresh air. So the leaves will dry quickly, and the air circulation will not allow mold to develop.

To get perfectly smooth leaves, you need to lay them between the book pages or album sheets, leaving them under the press. Carefully place the material between the sheets of books or albums. It takes at least 14 days for the material to be fully dried and ready for use.

Well, if you do not like to wait long, you can use a special herbarium press. To do this, fold a stack of leaves, alternating each layer with newsprint or unnecessary sheets. In a few days, the material for crafts will be ready.

2. Autumn leaf application - the simplest type of crafts from leaves. Even with a very young child, you can easily make a simple application in the form of animals or birds.

I think I'll show this to my son. I'm sure he'll want to do something like that!

3. Very impressive look flowers created from maple leaves. To make one flower, it is better to choose leaves of the same color.

And maple-leafTake one sheet first and fold it with a glossy side outside. Wrap the sheet into a tube, then bend the next sheet in half and wrap it around the tube.

Continue to wrap the bud with leaves until the flower is sufficiently lush. Wrap the base of the bud with a thread so that the flower does not fall apart.

Thus, you can make any number of flowers, which are then simply collected in a bouquet.

4. From the bright autumnal You can weave a beautiful wreath to decorate windows, doors and walls. Such decor, attached to the front door, will please not only your home, but also guests.

5. A few more interesting ideas!

6. And such beauty will give comfort and beauty to your home.

I also suggest you learn how to make a spectacular craft in the form of a hedgehog made of natural material. The best idea: decor for the house, and crafts for the exhibition of children's creativity!

Such crafts can decorate the house, thereby adding notes of autumn mood and comfort to the room, and you can participate in the school exhibition. These often take place in the fall. My Lisa last year won first place in the contest “Autumn Vernissage” for the bouquet she created. rose-leaf.

Do you like picking autumn leaves? Have you had any experience in creating beautiful autumn crafts? I would be happy if you could share your photos with us in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting