Threw 10 maple leaves and 3 spoonfuls of soda in the pan. When you see why, you will do the same.

I really like jewelry based on natural materials. Just recently, I learned some amazing ideas for creating from autumn leaves. However, this is not a banal application in collaboration with children, but a stylish autumn. house-piece.

When my husband saw me zealously collecting autumn leaves in the garden, he thought that the child was again in kindergarten asked to do crafts. Seeing the result of my work, he was happy to join the creative process, and now we are decorating the house together with my husband, and this is very close.

Crafts from autumn leaves with their own hands "Site" I have prepared for you 23 wonderful fall-leaf decor.

1. My husband and I put this idea together last weekend. Looks like such a candlestick just magical, while the manufacture took no more than 40 minutes!

2. 689768

3. What do you think about this placement of family photos? By the way, it is worth attracting children to the manufacture of crafts, they will definitely like the exciting process.

4. And here's a master class on creating. skeletalWhich my whole family has been so excited about lately. To do this, you will need leaves, pan and soda. Fill a small pan with 2 glasses of water and 3 tablespoons of soda. Bring the water to a boil and remove from the fire, then put the leaves in a pot of solution and leave for 20 minutes.

Take out the leaves and with the help of a toothbrush carefully remove the soft parts of the leaf. Do everything carefully so as not to damage the fibers (skeleton) of the leaves. And be sure to let the leaves dry.

5. Such decor will adequately decorate the most important event in human life. If my wedding was in the autumn, I would like to arrange it this way.

6. 235.88

7. The simplest solution is to walk around the park, collect a large bouquet of beautiful fallen leaves and put in a vase or glass jar. You can also spray the leaves with varnish for durability.

8. Very interesting idea to create a candy bowl or just a stylish vase of maple leaves. You'll need a balloon, silicone glue and, of course, maple leaves.

9. And this fairly simple idea is useful for decorating walls both at home and at work. Stylish and tasteful, isn't it?

10. A small master class on the design of the room for the holiday.

11. I have no words... That's amazing!

12. And this is a great example of using skeletonized leaves. I really want to try to create something like this.

13. How elegant and stylish. Perhaps I will take this extraordinary idea!

14. What do you think of this window decoration? A garland of leaves - what could be better for creating autumn coziness in the house!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with the selection of autumn compositions using the gifts of the cool season.

How do you like these charming ideas? Personally, my family and I are going to go to the woods this weekend to stock up on leaves and make a couple more for the house. interesting panels. And I wish you creative inspiration. Remember that the embodiment of your own fantasy is already a part of you. Let your ideas never end!

Did you like this article? Tell her family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting