How to steal the house autumn

As soon as the streets begin to acquire a colorful color of orange, red, burgundy, yellow shades and leaves begin to fall from the trees, I go to the forest or in the square near the house to hunt for material for creativity.

Every year in October, I dedicate a few free evenings to the creation of decoration in the form of wreaths on the door. I decorate my apartment with this stylish decoration, as well as give it to family and friends. This is a great idea for Halloween or just so that the autumn depression goes away and a good mood reigns!

Wreath of autumn leaves Today editorial office "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a beautiful selection of options for decorating doors with bright colors. fall-wreath. Stylish, beautiful, simple!

1. Autumn wreaths look especially beautiful when there are many different elements on them. Create such a layered masterpiece. To do this, make the back layer of small branches, leaves or spikelets. The inner layer can be made of physalis, acorns and cones. For accents, add a few bright ash branches and a pair of decorative pumpkins and apples.

2. To do fall-leaf With their own hands, masters use a circle of vine, tied in several places with a strong thread. You can also stock up on ready-made foundations made of foam or wire frame, which are easy to find in any needlework store.

3. First of all, you need to decide on the design of the future wreath. It all depends on your taste preferences and the design of the room itself. The wreath can be lush and colorful in the spirit of rustic decor, or look more refined and elegant to the style of your modern apartment.

4. Decorative wreaths on the doorMade from autumn leaves are very spectacular. In addition, it is one of the easiest ways to decorate a wreath on the door. It looks great as a wreath of the same type of leaves, and a combined version.

5. A few more interesting ideas!

6. Note that the leaves and other natural materials are better dried before use, but not until completely drying, which will allow them to keep the shape in the finished decoration. If the leaves are overdried, they will crumble in the process of making a wreath.

Acorns, apples, pears, cones before collecting a decorative wreath should be fixed on a wire or with a special stick, it is necessary that they look advantageous in the overall composition.

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 14 ideas of original and stylish decorations for Halloween and not only. Now the apartment has a special atmosphere of celebration and comfort!

Beautiful autumn wreath It can be done in just a couple of hours. What is not a good way to entertain yourself on a gloomy autumn evening? Moreover, as a result of this lesson, you will get a stylish decoration for the front door, fireplace shelf, console in the hallway or dining table.

By the way, you can safely attract children to this business: they will definitely like it, because time spent in the circle of relatives and relatives is the most beautiful and valuable thing that a person can have!

Tags

See also

New and interesting