Eggshell crafts

Spring is coming very soon, and with it one of my favorite holidays is Easter. By the way, in 2019 it falls on April 28.

Every year, the week before the end of February, I start preparing my house for the approaching warm season to give myself and my loved ones a spring mood.

Especially I like it. composing with branches of willow, colorful ribbons, garlands and crafts made of eggs, because egg shells are the most valuable material from which you can create real masterpieces!

Crafts from egg shells Today editorial "Site" I have prepared 12 ideas for you. eggshells in spring decor. Any of these options will decorate your home and give a holiday atmosphere!

Spring decor
  1. It would be an interesting solution. easter. Such a composition can be created from ordinary dry branches in combination with pendants from painted egg shells.

2. In order for such an Easter decor of eggs to be hanged, for example, on a branch of a willow, it is necessary to attach a thread to a piece of toothpick (it is better to fix it with glue) and put such a detail into one of the holes of the egg shell. When the toothpick inside unfolds, it will sit tightly in it and anchor. Next, the thread can be inserted into a needle and sewn to a satin bow from a narrow tape.

3. In shells from eggs, you can pour land for indoor plants and plant grass.

4. Such an unusual mini-garden will please the eye and fill your home with a fresh spring mood.

5. And if you were lucky enough to find the shell of an ostrich egg, then you can create such a magnificent composition that will bring not only aesthetics to your house, but also benefits in the form of young green shoots to the table.

6. And this is how the eggshell turned into a creative vase for snowdrops.

7. From pieces of eggshells you can make a spectacular design of the bottle in the African style.

8. Easter candles and candlesticks are often made in the shape of eggs and decorated with flowers. To make such an Easter candle is very simple: pour wax into the shell, place the wick and let the candle cool.

9. Funny faces with buds of grass instead of hair will come in handy for Easter decoration of the house or a gift. This is one of the few options that allows even the youngest children to take part in its production.

10. Wonderful solution, isn't it?

11. Another vivid example of the use of shells as a vase for spring flowers.

12. I can't take my eyes off of these wonderful compositions!

Editorial board Creative people are really amazing! There is a variety of forms of fine art, and ways of their execution.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with 11 examples of embroidery on eggshells and the answer to the question, how can this be done? It's just amazing beauty!

Such crafts will help fill the house with light and a sense of celebration. And do not forget to attract children to such creativity, they will definitely enjoy such a pastime!

You like the idea? Share them with your friends on social networks, because inspiration is contagious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting