These are ridiculous purchases that I won’t make even at a big discount.

Generational difference It is noticeable not only in global views of the world, but also in everyday life, in simple things. What was in every house in the 80s is replaced by something new or is in the past. Let’s remember what subjects seemed important to us earlier, but are superfluous for modern youth.

Representatives of the older generation largely do not understand modern teenagers. And for the latter, the values of adults are alien. Young people choose totally different way of lifeUnusual for our mothers and grandmothers. You don’t spend money on something that everyone dreamed of buying 20 years ago.

Young people are less and less likely to buy outfits for special occasions that can be worn only once. Paphos and glamour are no longer interesting to anyone. There's a rule. "the easier the better.". Now young people are striving for a basic wardrobe, where all things are practical, comfortable and well combined with each other, creating many combinations. Conscious consumption is a new trend.

I remember my mother had a huge stack of thick glossy magazines: “The Only One”, “Rest”, “Natalie”. When I grew up, I had a lot of that for teenage girls. The printing industry is not in the best of times. On average, glossy sales are declining by 9% annually. This is not surprising, because now Any information can be found on the Internet. What do you do with all these magazines after reading?

Do you remember when everyone dreamed of having a home? Well, they're past. In truth, home simulators quickly get bored and are more often used for other purposes. Like hangers, for example. The high cost and impressive dimensions are sufficient reasons to refuse to buy such a device. Subscriptions to the gym They become very affordable and give the opportunity to work out on several simulators, not just one.

According to a survey conducted in Britain, more than half of young people aged 25 to 39 years do not know how to use an iron. Marketers are as sophisticated as they can to ironing devices at least somehow sold. I remember when I was little, in the evenings, my mother often started global ironing. I think she even ironed her socks. Now young people prefer steam generators, but most do without them.

The content of the aquarium is a lot of trouble. To enjoy the beauty, it will have to be cleaned regularly, observe the temperature regime, give fish high-quality food. At the current pace of life, this is an almost impossible mission. And is it worth it? I think the question can be considered rhetorical.

Paper money is gradually fading into the past. People now pay with cards more often. contactless using smartphones. This trend will only develop, and it has many advantages. First of all, it's much more convenient. Second, paper money and coins are a breeding ground for microbes. Why need a wallet when you can collect all the payment cards in your smartphone?

The camera market is experiencing not the best times. Professional cameras are in demand among photographers. But for amateur photography, there is no point in buying such expensive equipment, because Quality of cameras in modern smartphones It became very decent. And it is easier to use: the phone itself deals with the settings, you only have to press one button. On the other hand, young people like to take pictures on film. Looking back in time, it's deeper.

Today, TVs are bought only by movie lovers and fans of computer games. Young people don’t spend time watching TV. Everything they are interested in can be found on the Internet. More and more people prefer watching movies and TV shows. laptop. In addition, the perception of information changes. The younger generation needs it here and now, at the click of a finger.

What other things do you think are manifested in? generational? What are the things we’re used to in the past? Share your opinion in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting