Reflection in the mirror told the mystery of the future, what fate is destined

Is it worth trying to look into the future to give advice to yourself and what to pay attention to when making important decisions in life? Let’s take a look at what the story of Marya Ivanovna, who recently answered this question, teaches us.

I come from a small village. In my youth, in addition to reading books, we had one fun - to go with the girls to the old house by the lake and arrange divination there.

The house that once belonged to the local witch - Baba Glashe. As it was gone, no one dared to stay on that site. Even grandchildren refused to inherit, because they thought that there was a power beyond.

In fact, no one else was there except us. This house has become for me and my friends a secret girl's shelter, where you can dream about the betrothed and about the real talk.

Strangely enough, nothing unusual or supernatural happened during our gatherings in the house. But one day I decided to walk to the estate of Baba Glasha alone.

I was 17 years old, and the kid next door wanted to marry me. I thought I was stupid. Then she began to doubt whether she had done the right thing. The guy looks good, and the parents approved, but still the heart was not in place. So I decided to look into the future and ask myself for advice.

Once friends chatted about a ritual with a mirror, with which you can communicate with yourself from the future. But we did not do it because we were afraid to do it. On the same fateful day, I decided to try it.

I did everything right. She came at sunset, set candles, said the right words and waited, impatiently peering into her mirror image. The sun has long disappeared behind the horizon and the candles burned very quickly. At some point, I was really scared of what was happening. But I was not going to leave without an answer...

I don't know how long I sat by that mirror, but in the end the candles burned and no one gave me a sign. There was no hunting to return home at night through the forest. So I stayed overnight at Baba Glashi's house. And as she walked to the bed, she inadvertently hooked a mirror and broke it. I decided to remove the fragments in the morning.

I had a strange dream last night. How I come to remove the fragments and see in them my wedding with the boy next door. I had a happy smile on my face, but inside everything rebelled at the sight of this picture.

When I woke up, I decided that the dream was a sure sign of getting married. I just forgot about the inner sense of protest.

I agreed to marry that young man, and we had been married for many years, but it was an unhappy life. We lived like normal neighbors. Raising children, paying for communal accommodation, wishing each other good night. But there was no love in it, no soul. They just lived like everyone else...

What do you think our heroine's life would have been like if she had listened to the inner voice protesting the planned wedding? How often do you listen to reason instead of following your heart?

Tags

See also

New and interesting