I will put the meat to freeze for braces, guests will try an old Russian dish.

I found a recipe in my grandmother's old cookbook. It's antique. dishWhich for some reason has now been forgotten. But before the Skoblyana was an honorary guest on the royal tables and was considered a ceremonial dish.

The peculiarity of the bracket is that a thin meat shaving or slices are cut off from a frozen piece of meat with a sharp knife and then immediately roasted. Preparing a bracelet is quite simple and fast. Everything you need to cook is always at hand.

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions stapling with the addition of mushrooms. This weekend, I'm going to give you a staple of meat-sucking guests!

Recipe braces Ingredients
  • 500g pork
  • 700g beef
  • 800g potatoes
  • 200g sour cream
  • 2 tsp spicy mustard
  • 350g mushrooms
  • 2 bulbs
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • fennel

Preparation
  1. Clean the bow and cut into thin half rings. Roast the onions in a frying pan with vegetable oil until soft, then add the peeled and cut mushrooms. Mushrooms with onions salt and pepper to taste. Add sour cream and mustard to them. Stir it well. Carcasses till mushrooms are ready.

2. Frozen meat cut very thinly, literally scraped. Please note that the more types of meat in the dish, the better! In this recipe, the brace is prepared from pork and beef, but you can also add turkey or chicken fillet. Roast the meat in a separate frying pan with vegetable oil until ready. Don't forget to salt and pepper!

3. In the same oil where we roasted the beef, roast the potatoes, sliced with bars, until ready.

4. At the bottom of the pot or soda, pour a little vegetable oil, and then lay out alternately in layers of meat, mushrooms in sour cream sauce, and then potatoes. Stew the dish for 15 minutes on a small fire to combine flavors.

5. Before serving, stir the layers of braces, and on top the dish can be sprinkled with crushed dill. Bon appetit!

To read the recipe in more detail, watch the video with cook-channel Shower kitchen. On this channel you can find many interesting and affordable dishes for breakfast, lunch or dinner!

about:blank

I also suggest you find out what dishes of Russian cuisine is worth treating foreigners.

Be sure to keep this recipe. It is incredibly tasty, hearty, appetizing and spicy It is perfect for the family table. And if even with salty or low-salted cucumbers, then just delight!

By the way, in Russia there was a tradition to serve a brace right in a pan or in a Kazan. I might use this idea to surprise my guests!

Tags

See also

New and interesting