Stars who were first invited to marry after 40 years

In one of the episodes of the show “Let’s get married!” TV presenter Larisa Guzeeva said that the chances of starting a family for women after 40 are almost zero. However, Cameron Diaz, Salma Hayek and other celebrities strongly disagree with her. Their example clearly proves that the fifth decade is the time to get married.

Time to Get Married by Jennifer Aniston

GettyImages Opinion polls have repeatedly recognized Jennifer Aniston as one of the most coveted movie actresses. But after the divorce with Brad Pitt, the star of the series “Friends” for a long time was in the position of “straw widow”.

GettyImages Until on the set of the film "Walk Thirst" did not meet the actor and screenwriter Justin Theroux. They got engaged in August 2012, and three years later the charismatic Justin, known to the audience for his role in the serial drama The Leftovers, led the actress to the crown. At that time, the bride was 46 and the groom 44 years old.

Unfortunately, in 2018, the couple announced their separation. But in an interview with reporters, Theroux admits that he is happy to maintain a good relationship with his ex-wife: “Whether you like it or not, we didn’t have the full drama of the breakup and we love each other.” I am sincere when I say that I value our friendship. We may not be a couple, but nothing prevents us from giving each other joyful moments and being friends.”

Sandra Bullock

One of the most enviable brides in Hollywood has repeatedly stated that she is not going to get married at all. “I feel great alone and do not consider the institution of marriage something mandatory,” said 39-year-old Bullock in an interview. “I find it strange that a woman who has never married is considered abnormal, not a woman who has married eight times.”

But there is always a man, acquaintance with whom changes everything. For "Miss Congeniality," it was TV presenter Jesse James, whom Sandra married two years after a memorable interview. Today Bullock has two adopted children - son Louis Bardot and daughter Layla.

Cameron Diaz

GettyImages About the novel of the star of the film “Share Vacation” and guitarist of the group Good Charlotte Benji Madden became known when Cameron was 42 years old. At first, few believed in the seriousness of their relationship, but after 6 months, the couple signed without much noise.

For Diaz, it was her first marriage. It is rumored that family life has greatly changed the actress. Now the incendiary blonde rarely attends parties and devotes all her free time to her health and husband.

Salma Hayek

The Mexican actress was 41 when she gave birth to daughter Valentina. It was about a wedding with the girl’s father, French billionaire François-Henri Pinault. But then Salma learned about the infidelity of the businessman and broke off the relationship.

However, over time, Pino managed to earn forgiveness. At 43, Hayek went down the aisle with her longtime boyfriend to say yes for the first time in her life. “He helped me become much better. We’ve been together for 15 years and our love is strong, the Frida star said.

Nicole Kidman

After her divorce from Tom Cruise, Nicole could not find her happiness for a long time. The star was credited with numerous novels, but beyond rumors it did not go. In 2005, Nicole met musician Keith Urban.

A year later, the lovers were married in the home of the actress in Sydney. Soon the couple had daughters Sunday Rose and Faith Margaret. Two more children Nicole adopted in marriage to Cruz.

Lisa Edelstein

The actress, known for her role in the TV series House, married for the first time, celebrating her 48th birthday. The choice of the star was the artist Robert Russell, with whom Lisa dated several years before the wedding.

Helen Mirren

Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren (née Helen Lydia Mironoff) has repeatedly said that she does not like painful breakups, and therefore will never get married. But that all changed after meeting director Taylor Hackford. Helen and Taylor dated for 12 years and married when the actress was 52.

Love comes when we don’t expect it. And, fortunately, age is not a hindrance to this. The heroines of our article prove that you can get married at 40 or even 50 years. After all, when you really found your man, everything else does not matter.

The article and the preview used photos.

Tags

See also

New and interesting