When the first strawberry in the country ripens, I prepare a dessert "Two stripes"

“Sweets should not harm the figure: without a huge amount of sugar and flour, but tasty, sweet and light, like a cloud!” says my mother-in-law. This dessert is from banana Just like that. In it, cottage cheese with kefir and honey is perfectly combined with ripe banana and juicy berries.

Until the season of strawberries has come, I cook from frozen with the addition of also frozen blueberries and currants. But fresh strawberries are even more delicious!

Today's edition. "Site" You will learn how to prepare your favorite family. Two Stripes dessert. Cooking with the first strawberries!

Banana dessert and cottage cheese Ingredients
  • 1 banana
  • 200g strawberries (or other berries)
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 50–100 ml of kefir or yogurt
  • 2 tbsp honey
  • 0.5 tsp vanilla sugar

Preparation
  1. In a blender, whip cottage cheese with honey and vanilla sugar to a homogeneous mass. Add kefir or thick yogurt to get sour cream consistency.

2. Cut the banana in pieces, peel the strawberries off the tails. If you take frozen berries, before rinsing them with cold water. In a blender, beat. banana also to a homogeneous mass.

3. This is what it looks like after the whipping.

4. In kremankas or glasses pour cottage cheese and berry-fruit mixture in layers. Put the finished dessert in the refrigerator for half an hour to stabilize.

5. Decorate your favorite berries or nuts to taste. You can add mint leaves for beauty. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make an amazing cake with cottage cheese and strawberries. This will definitely be one of your favorite recipes!

This banana and cottage cheese dessert strawberry It can be your favorite breakfast to wake up early. It is prepared easily and quickly, and the result is excellent.

I highly recommend it, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting