Guide to growing onions on a windowsill

Hello home gardeners. Today I will tell you how to grow onions at home. It won't be a normal seedling. We'll talk about that. How to grow an onion palm tree.

In the cold season, I want summer. A real, living “onion palm” will decorate the house with green color and freshness. Together with the plant, the house will become warmer. And it'll work. homegrown.

How to grow an onion palm tree The process of creation can involve your child. Let the children also participate and watch the growth of the palm tree. Growing will be like playing.

1. We're gonna need a plastic bottle. Preferably dark. Cut the upper part so that you get a height of 25 cm.

2. Then, at a level of 15 cm from the bottom, we cut through small holes. You need to cut in circles. The holes shall be 15 mm in diameter and 5 cm apart.

3. After that, at the level of 20 cm from the bottom, we make the same holes. Only now they need to be cut in chess order. By the way, you can use nail scissors. The palm trunk is ready.

4. Fill the bottle with sawdust. Raise and wet with water to the first level of holes. Then we take the bow and put it through the holes. We will need a bow-sewing – we will cut off its upper part (as for landing).

5. Fill the bottle again until the next row. We lay the onions tightly together and fasten them on top with sawdust. Plants should be located tightly inside the palm tree. The sawdust should be well moistened with water and tamped tightly.

We water the structure, and the bow begins to sprout. It should make a beautiful vitamin palm. If you cut the greens, it will yield crops again. You just have to keep watering. The optimal temperature for cultivation is 18-20 degrees. I recommend placing a palm tree on a windowsill or balcony. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting