Cavalier eats too much and brings mom food on dates, whether to break up the relationship

I never get tired of being surprised by people who are in a hurry to get married, even though they have known each other for a couple of months. Is it possible to know the other half in such a short time to decide to start a family? Such haste looks frivolous, because many shortcomings and quirks of the partner are often discovered much later.

Today's edition. "Site" She will share the story of a subscriber who, over time, realized that she man eats much. And almost always eats at someone else’s expense (most often for her money). And the girl started to worry. What will this relationship lead to?

A man eats a lot “I have long since graduated, got a job in my specialty, live in a rented apartment, fully support myself.” I met him three months ago. Max is my age, but lives in my parents’ apartment. He has a very warm relationship with his mother and father. A little absent-minded, but very caring and good guy, says Katya.

“At first I did not notice some of his quirks, but then it was like a veil falling from my eyes, as they say. Max and I went to cafes, restaurants, and movies, and we divided the score in half. Everyone paid only for themselves. And the more serious our relationship became, the more I thought about money.

“We met constantly in my apartment. I ate my food for dinner and mine for breakfast. Max never bought the products and did not give money to buy them. Although his appetite is excellent. He always eats and praises what tastes good. Be sure to ask for supplements. And lately she has been visiting almost every day.

“I began to wonder why he could not take over the purchase of groceries. Sometimes. As far as I know, we have a serious relationship. You could say it's about to get married. Is it hard to come to the store on my way?

“I decided to talk to him, gave him my thoughts. He reacted quite normally. He admitted that he did not think about food before and now he will definitely improve. He promised to take the dinner entirely by the next meeting. I was happy, cleaned up the kitchen and even bought a man's apron. But I certainly did not expect such a turn.”

He wasn’t going to cook, he just brought a lot of food in the bag. There were blueberries, and stewed cabbage, and salad, and even homemade cutlets. As it turned out, all this splendor was prepared by his mother. Everything was delicious, but of course I had a different idea of our dinner. In the morning he finished everything, put the trays in a bag and took home.

“The next two visits were about the same. In fact, he brought my mother's food to me just to eat it from me. He refused to buy food with me at the store. He said he wouldn't pay, because he's already been organizing the last dinners and breakfasts, and now it's my turn.

“When I told my friends, they laughed. It turned out they saw Max as he rushed home with empty food trays. They advised me to end this relationship until his mother brought me food for her son. Now I don’t even know if it is worth fighting for this relationship, Katya muses.

Katya believes that her man eats a lot, and eats mainly at her expense. And this state of affairs does not suit the girl. Moreover, her dissatisfaction can be understood, because the guy seems to have little interest in what his beloved eats.

Is there a future for such a relationship? Is this young man ready to become a caring husband and father? Or should a girl stop wasting time, say goodbye to illusions and start building a healthy relationship with another, more responsible, adult and caring man?

Tags

See also

New and interesting