Married at 44, decided to sell one-bedroom apartments with her husband and buy a treshka, but some did not take into account.

The question of inheritance and obtaining property often incites in relatives who previously did not care about you, an extraordinary vested interest. Have you seen such a picture often? Editorial "Site" I will share a difficult story that perfectly illustrates this pattern. We invite you to read and give advice to the heroine of this article.

To be honest, I never understood the expression “There are no alien children!” Yes, they do. For example, my husband’s daughter (from her first marriage) seems to be a stranger to me. Unfortunately, I do not and will not have my own children. But I have a niece, she's really like my own daughter. My sister died early, so I raised a girl from the age of 12 by myself, as my father refused her. My niece is now a medical student. We are always in touch with her as family.

I'm 47 years old and I wasn't married until I was 44. I lived with one person for 8 years and then we broke up. Then I raised my niece, and she and I lived in my one-room apartment. Later, she left to study, and I met a good man, Gregory, who is 17 years older than me. He was divorced long ago and also had a one-bedroom apartment. Anyway, soon we got married.

What I really liked was that he was worried about me, kind of paternal. My soul melted with such care. I've always had my ex-boyfriend on me too. I felt like a little girl here. Grisha immediately confessed to me: he was married. daughter and grandsonWhich he loves very much. He divorced his wife because of her bad character. Unfortunately, the daughter is the same, with a temper. The daughter was 30 years old at that time, she is also married, lives with her family and mother in the regional center. All right, it's not about us!

I really love my husband and we plan to spend the rest of our lives together. We decided to change our two one-bedroom apartments for one three-bedroom. Small, but all the rooms are separate. This is where my daughter remembered her father. One day she came to us alone, without a family, allegedly on business. I immediately noticed that she was biased against me. I told my father several times that he had changed apartments in vain, because it would be easier to rent one and live in another. What does she care?

Once Grisha became ill, so he himself recovered, his daughter did not show up at all. A friend helped him get back on his feet. And now she dictates what he has to do! She told him as if I wasn’t there. Just Ignored my presence.. In addition, when Grisha left the family, he left his daughter with his ex-wife a three-bedroom apartment and a car. I only took a suitcase. And now he's wrong?

The daughter left, but after this visit, she became more interested in her father than ever before. I began to write to him and call him that, they say, she was tired of this town, wants to move to our metropolis with her family, take a loan. But you have to live somewhere, get used to it. Rental housing is expensive, but it is good that there is a father with a three-room apartment. It's okay, we can move in and vacate a couple of rooms for a while. Gregory's happy, and I'm surprised. I feel people and their intentions. That's not why his daughter wants us.

If rent is expensive for them, then they will not pull the loan. She's clearly planMy father is not young, my health is so bad, so they will pretend to be caring relatives and will come up with anything to get me out of the apartment. Of course, it would be possible to change apartments back, but my husband and I are not going to break up. I immediately told my wife my worries, and he was only outraged. Says that all this nonsense And he won't let my daughter do me any wrong.

I don't think we should have changed apartments. But what's done is done. Now the other problem is, how do we get people to give up their daughter's idea of coming to us? I don't need her here, even temporarily. If you treat me with respect, I ask for your kindness. I feel like I took her dad away. I have a niece, she is for my daughter, but I do not call her to live with us. So what should I say to a man like prevent his daughter?

Unfortunately, such self-interest in the pursuit of property is quite common. And, as a rule, it is difficult for a person to see that relatives are trying to use it. Always. believeYour loved ones are genuinely interested in you, love and appreciate you. Alas, that's not always the case. And it is not always possible to open a person’s eyes to the truth, which, naturally, is too painful to accept.

What would you do if you were the heroine of this story? Boldly share your thoughts in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting