Fast pizza recipe without a dough

I want something satisfying and breakfastyAre the eggs tired? There's a better solution - quick pizza without a test! The recipe was peeked at the gypsy Galina, for which she is very grateful. Pizza is prepared in a pan, easily and without problems.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions pizza in 13 minutes. If you try to bake it once, you will always cook like this!

Fast Pizza Without Test Ingredients
  • 200g loaf
  • 1 tomato
  • 200g sausage
  • 120g cheese
  • 6 eggs
  • 5 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt, pepper, greens to taste

Preparation
  1. Cut the sausage in random pieces. Better bigger. In parallel with the cutting of sausages, pour vegetable oil on the pan and set it on a medium fire to warm up. Cube the tomatoes.

2. On the heated pan pour sliced sausage and roast for 3 minutes, stirring periodically. 632630

3. Cut the bread in big cubes. Send the bread cubes to the sausage pan. Roast the bread for another 2 minutes. Break all the eggs in a separate container. Smell it and taste it. Hit it with a fork.

4. Add a tomato to the pan and then fill it with eggs. Let the ingredients grab for 1-2 minutes, and then cover everything with a lid and reduce the fire.

5. Fry the pizza under the lid for 6 minutes. Sodium cheese on the grater, add to the pizza and continue to fry under the lid for 2-3 minutes.

6. Finished pizza sprinkled chopped dill-parsley. Cut the pizza into slices and treat your family. Bon appetit!

And in order to get acquainted with the process of cooking pizza, I suggest watching a video of the beautiful hostess of the gypsy Galina.

Advice A for those who adhere to the fast, vegetarians and just lovers of light, but appetizing dishes I suggest to learn how to prepare vegetable pizza. This will be your favorite Italian dish!

Fast pizza without the dough is a real wand for any working woman. You do not need to spend time preparing the test, the filling is simple and affordable. Even the oven does not need to turn on: everything is cooked in a pan, beauty!

By the way, the stuffing might be your taste! For example, I like to add mushrooms and olives to pizza. What ingredients do you have? likes pizza Most of all?

Tags

See also

New and interesting