Airy snack from liver and flour according to the recipe of Italian mother-in-law

Beef liver cake. Every housewife knows how to make this masterpiece. I will tell you about a new recipe for this dish, which can be very beautifully decorated in the form of "chamomiles". I learned this recipe from my mother-in-law who lives in Italy. As everyone knows, in this country they can cook deliciously.

This snack is very easy to prepare, besides, the simplest products are needed for cooking. In addition, this dish saturates the body with the necessary amount of vitamins. Beef liver is especially useful for children - you can serve it tasty and original for breakfast.

The ingredients
  • 300g beef liver
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tbsp soda
  • 500 ml of water
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • salt and pepper
  • 3 tbsp mayonnaise

Preparation
  1. Pour soda into a bowl of water and mix well. There we also add pieces of sliced beef liver. So it will be softer, without a specific smell.

2. Boil two eggs, disassemble them into yolks and proteins and rub on the grater. For protein, you can use a large grater, and for the yolk small. Also prepare the sauce: mayonnaise mixed with crushed garlic.

3. Pass the liver through the meat grinder, add salt, 1 raw egg and flour. Stir the ingredients thoroughly and leave to brew for five minutes.

4. From the resulting mass, we fry small pancakes in a pan.

5. We soak them in mayonnaise sauce and combine them with another. The resulting sandwich is dipped in protein, and decorated with yolk on top so that the "chamomile" is obtained.

We have a very nutritious, juicy and healthy snack for the table. It can be prepared for children for breakfast, for a festive table or just a husband for lunch. I hope you liked this simple, but very tasty recipe for cooking air liver "chamomiles". Wish you a good appetite!

Tags

See also

New and interesting