At what point is a couple willing to live in the same house without a washing machine?

The rapid development of relationships can turn the head even the most sober person. Illusions are indistinguishable from reality, so it is not surprising that a new partner seems perfect at first. However, household problems And the first quarrels can bring anyone back from heaven to earth.

Today's edition. "Site" We offer a story of our reader, who decided to hasten the development of relations with her young man. Living under one roof seemed like a great twist. But it didn't happen as she planned. Perhaps her experience will be useful to those who are just going to make a serious step in a relationship.

We met with Oleg at work. He seemed like an interesting young man, but at first we just talked, we were good colleagues. Only six months later began to meet, says Inna.

“He and I are adults, but without marriage or children behind us. There are many common interests, a similar and, as I thought, rather adequate attitude to life and the world. We were getting closer and closer, so I was the first to offer to live under the same roof. She asked me to move in with me.

As it turned out, I was not ready to live with a man. And it became noticeable already on the first evening, when out of habit I wanted to lie in the bath with a book. That idea had to be abandoned. After all, my man at home is still uncomfortable in front of him.

“The inconvenience continued when the next day we began to figure out who should make breakfast. Oleg flatly refused to help me with cooking, saying that this was my “area of responsibility”. Dreams of cooking together with a loved one were shattered on the first morning together.”

“Thereafter, another problem emerged. I did not have a washing machine, and Oleg could not wash by hand. He stated that if I am the owner of the house and his girlfriend, the laundry should be on me.”

“I have certainly heard that life eats up any relationship. But I certainly didn’t expect it to happen so quickly and I would be attacked with demands on the first day.

“For 3 days I was tormented by the thought that I was in a hurry when I invited a man to live with me. Of course there were. But the minuses were more, and my mind clutched at them. In the end, I decided that I was not yet ready for such a radical change.”

“I like to spend a lot of time alone with myself, but no one should bother me to do that. When someone is at home, even if it is your loved one, and you understand that it is not temporary, not for a day or two, but for many years, it is incredibly pressing. I honestly explained everything to him and asked him to move out, the young woman shared.

Living together is not an easy job that needs to be properly divided in half. It is important to know how each partner sees life under the same roof. After all, it is important to know what is normal for a loved one and what is unacceptable.

However, more often, young people leave everything to chance and stuff cones in the process. As a result, minor misunderstandings accumulate like a snowball and threaten to destroy the relationship. They often do.

Tags

See also

New and interesting