Quick way to cut onions from Armenian grandmother with the finest straw without a knife

How do you cut onions? The question is far from idle. After all, there is hardly a hostess who would not use this juicy vegetable during cooking. And cooks from all over the world deservedly consider it one of the main ingredients.

At one time we have already told how to cut onions with perfect cubes.

But what if the onions need to be cut very thinly? The way we introduce readers today makes it easy and quick. And most importantly, no knife!

How to cut onions You will need
  • bulb
  • vegetable-cleaning

Progress of work
  1. Clean the onions. I have a cleaned half usually stored from the past cooking.

2. It is better to cut the whole head into two parts. As it is more convenient to cut from the sharp edge.

3. Take a vegetable cleaner and cut the onions from top to root in thin stripes directly into a plate of meat.

4. Depending on the pressure, the strips will be slightly narrower or wider. But they'll all be very thin. I would even say it is almost transparent. And they certainly will not crunch where it is not required.

5. That's it! Do not forget to include vitamin-rich onions in your diet and do not waste extra time cleaning it.

I don’t like to cook large portions that are left in the refrigerator. And when you need a little onion for meat or salad, it is very convenient to cut our way. You can do it right above the plate without even taking out the cutting board!

Tags

See also

New and interesting