Which housewives always stick to the pan?

My grandmother can make perfect pancakes. Everyone. pancakeAt least show it in commercials. They are so good with tea, and if you also flavor honey... One day, as a baby, I looked at these pancakes and asked if the filling would fall out if I put it in such a holey pancake. Grandma laughed for a long time, and the next day made pancakes without holes especially for me. I was thrilled!

When I need to make bacon with filling, I always use my grandmother's recipe. I've never met better. Pancakes are easy to prepare and turn out very strong. Ideal for any filling, especially for condensed or seeded. And from them you can prepare envelopes with hard cheese, greens and mushrooms. The cheese will melt, but it won't.

The ingredients
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 4 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 tbsp starch
  • 1 tbsp boiling water
  • vanillin
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. High-quality whipped eggs are the basis of these strong pancakes. They should be whipped with sugar, adding a little vanillin and a little salt. Now you can add milk, butter and continue whipping.

2. The magic component that guarantees us smooth pancakes without a single hole is starch. It should be added along with boiling water, then everything should be thoroughly mixed.

3. We add flour last and very little so that there is not a single lump in our ideal pancakes.

4. Now we warm up the pan with oil and start frying. Ready pancakes can be filled with your favorite filling. I advise you to grate hard cheese, cut finely boiled mushrooms and add a little dill. It's better than any pizza!

Each hostess has its own special and one hundred percent reliable way of making pancakes. Tell us about your favorite to our readers!

Tags

See also

New and interesting