Why is it important to put pickled cabbage in a plastic bucket

“Pickled cabbage with bell pepper - what could be better ?! You are such a sweetheart! " - my husband told me with delight today. It's great when a vegetable snack evokes such pleasant emotions. And the recipe is really what you need. The cabbage comes out juicy, tasty and spicy.

Today, the editorial board of "Site" will share with you, dear reader, excellent instructions for cooking pickled cabbage . In the evening I cook - in the morning we are already eating!

Pickled cabbage with bell pepper Ingredients
  • 2.5 kg white cabbage
  • 500 g red bell pepper
  • 2 onions
  • 100 g boiled water
  • 2 carrots
  • 100 g refined vegetable oil
  • 100 g apple cider vinegar
  • salt, sugar to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash and chop the cabbage. Wash the pepper, peel the stalk and seeds and cut into strips.

2. Wash and peel onions and carrots. Cut the onion into half rings, grate the grated carrots for Korean carrots.

3. Combine all vegetables in a deep bowl. Add sugar and salt to them to taste. And also pour in vegetable oil and vinegar. Stir and apply.

4. Pour in boiled water and stir again. Place the cabbage in a handy bucket and refrigerate.

Editorial advice I also suggest learning how to cook gurian cabbage. The great thing about this appetizer is that it can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time and it does not deteriorate, however, it was devoured from me in a couple of days. Now I'm going to cook again!

I am sure that this pickled cabbage with bell pepper will please all your homemade ones. Be sure to try to cook it, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting