When the husband is cold to his wife, the bench may close, so we urgently play one combination.

Stability in relationships is not always a good thing. Or rather, this is good, but this state of affairs harbors several pitfalls. It does not, however, contribute to the fire of love. Quite the opposite. When you take it for granted that someone is around you, it can become a problem. Here's the information on what to do. if the husband is cold to his wife.

Editorial "Site" It suggests that you need to work on your relationship as well as your own development. It is a work that to some extent requires mutual understanding and compromise. It seems to us that people break up with each other not because they do not know how to love, but because they do not know how to interact with each other.

Always remember that we live in a world filled with a variety of incredible stories. These are often the success stories of others. We try on their experience on ourselves, and it seems to us that our “not working hard”. This is it. implicit competitionThe desire to be better than others sometimes works against relationships.

As a man, I want to say this: we are much simpler than women. Maybe we're a little more secretive. It may be harder to get us into dialogue. Some things don’t seem so important to us. It may seem like we are on our minds. But it's not.

Let's try to understand from a man's point of view. what It might cool us down. It’s not just us, because we are men. Some women may agree with this, too. After all, who do you want? A weak-willed robot that dullly executes all commands or livelyValuable for his personality?

If the husband is cold to his wife
  1. Too intrusive.
    Constant calls and talk about everything can drive anyone crazy. The desire to be near your man is understandable, but this does not mean that he must constantly adjust to her. It makes you tired. Leave your man room to maneuver, let him have some personal space.

2. Constant drama
    Emotions are a great thing, but they don’t have to be constantly hit with a negative key. A man may not always understand that this is a form of self-expression, for him it is stressful, because he feels guilty. This behavior can deplete even a venerable cracker. Your tendency to make an elephant out of a fly becomes a problem, and if he asks you to stop, stop.

3. Impairment
    You saw the eyes you took. We sometimes have to work on our self-esteem for years, and you can devalue us in just one minute. Believe me, society sometimes demands much more from us than from you: start a family, provide for it, buy an apartment, raise children. We try, though not always successfully. If you think our marriage is a mistake, don't be surprised I got cold for you. This is a logical consequence. You'll be fine if you're happy with one of my successes.

4. The fire of love
    The fire of love also rages in us, although we usually do not know how to show it. We are really less emotional because of our device. But that doesn't mean there are no feelings. Only a woman can give a man a chance to reveal himself as a gallant gentleman, a staunch lover and just a good person. If you don't help him, that fire will gradually fade away.

5. Men's needs
    We are afraid that we will be tied hand and foot and we will become addicted. What about friends, baths and fishing on weekends? Leave it to me because it's part of me. There is no need to think and look for some hidden meaning. I usually say I don’t like it, and that’s what I mean. Consider my needs, and it will be a signal that I am respected and appreciated not only as a crow horse, but also as a person.

From the editorial board, you can figure out for a long time who owes more to whom and who is more important to whom. We tend to blame ourselves less, but we like to point a finger at someone quickly. Write in the comments, do you think that men are still to blame for everything, and you fluffy. Or maybe it’s not so clear and women should also think about it.

If the husband is cold to his wifeThat's a warning sign. But do not rush, the burned bridge is too difficult to restore. It may be enough to be patient and try to solve the problem. Read our article on how to behave if your wife irritates your loved one with lectures. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting