The mother's experiences through the fault of a son who marries a woman with two children

We always want to see our children happy, we want them to be happy. When they are young and when they are old. However, we cannot always foresee the future. Mother's experiences It's very clear in that sense. Especially when kids don’t do what we think they do.

Editorial "Site" share a portion of such experiences, and you have to decide what to do in this situation. We look forward to some comments that can really help!

Mother’s experiences “The son brought up on her own, tried to have everything.” I learned it, I could say I put it on my feet. My husband left me a long time ago, now I don’t even know where he is. It wasn’t easy given the time we lived. Now he's grown up.

No matter how much I loved him and tried, I gradually became distant from me: after all, a man who wants to be independent. Although I did everything to make him see not only my mother but also a real friend, he still decided to live his own way. After a while, I suddenly found out that he was dating a woman who was 7 years older than him.

He's 23 and she's thirty. She also has two children from her first marriage. She made inquiries and found out that the young lady does not work anywhere, lives on alimony and assistance provided by the state to a single mother. Well, my son seems to be helping, too. I probably wouldn't have known if my son hadn't told me she was expecting a baby from him.

Even though I was against it, they got married without my consent. We didn’t do the wedding, just went to the registry office and signed. What can I do? I had to put up with it. Slowly began to invite them to visit. I can't show that I gave up my own son because he didn't do what I wanted him to do.

I met her: a clean, neat, very nice girl. The children are clean, well-groomed, my son, too, I see, scored on family harches. That is, everything can be seen that she is a good hostess and is engaged in household life constantly - everyone is dressed, fed and healthy. And, of course, I am glad that now I am a grandmother and have a granddaughter.

The only thing annoying is her children. Some kind of intemperate, noisy. You can see they don't like me either. Some foreign aunt. One day, the question was about living space. My son asked me if I could change apartments. But here's the thing: I have a separate two-bedroom apartment, and they live in a small family with a shared kitchen and a bathroom with another family.

That’s why he came to me with this problem. Close, they say. I really don’t mind, I don’t need much alone. A small family from work, by the way, not far. But the thought of someone else's children living in my apartment. If all my grandchildren were mine, I wouldn’t doubt it for a second. I don't want to let them in. Let them get a mortgage, let them get out. My son chose this option, let him cope! ?

It is always important to ask yourself the question: what would I do in such a situation? Until you try on someone else’s shoes, you will hardly understand what a person has gone through and thinks about. Be sure to leave your feedback in the comments. You may be the one to help a woman decide.

Mother's experiences In this case, you can probably understand. In fact, during her life, few people supported her, but she gave everything she could. Her doubts are probably not unfounded. Read this article to find out why an adult needs to live separately. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting