What dish can you eat even late at night without worrying about centimeters at the waist

Once a husband and children went to their father-in-law for the weekend. They called that they would be back late, they were delayed on the road. They warned that they were hungry. Immediately I thought what to cook for the children for dinner, so that it is not too high in calories and tasty. I look in the refrigerator, and there is a little minced meat and a head of cabbage. Fine! Then it's time to cook the casserole.

My children do not like cabbage, but they eat casserole with pleasure. This dinner will be appreciated by both children and husband. And you can also not worry about extra centimeters at the waist, even if dinner is late. The editorial staff of "Site" generously shares the recipe.

What to cook for children for dinner Ingredients
  • 500 g minced meat
  • 400 g cabbage
  • 50 g oatmeal
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 onion
  • 2 carrots
  • 1 tbsp. l. tomato paste
  • salt, pepper and spices to taste

Preparation
  1. Chop the cabbage finely. Mash it well with your hands and pour boiling water for 10 minutes. This will make it softer. Then transfer the cabbage to a sieve so that it glass.

2. Now let's do the minced meat. Mix it with cereal, eggs, salt and spices. Add pepper to taste. I like it when the casserole is spicy. Add the cabbage at the end.

3. Knead the minced meat and leave for a while to soften the flakes.

4. Cut onions and carrots and fry in vegetable oil. Then add the tomato paste.

5. Lightly salt, add hot water and spices. Tomi on low heat for a couple of minutes and remove from the stove.

6. Form the minced meat into large patties. Place them in a baking dish. Pour the vegetable filling on top and bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 190 degrees. Sprinkle with fresh herbs before serving.

Here's what to cook for kids for dinner . Without a twinge of conscience, you can eat an extra slice of this amazing casserole. You don't have to worry about calories, because there are not many of them in this dish. The perfect dinner for slender housewives!

Tags

See also

New and interesting