The ideals of a mother-in-law not set up to listen to gossip about her daughter-in-law

The role of mother-in-law in the family is connected with a huge number of stereotypes. The obvious proof of this is the existence of a huge number of jokes. And there are some very offensive ones among them! Perhaps today’s story of a woman who had a really good mother-in-law will change the way we think about husbands’ mothers.

Being in the process of preparing Christmas salads, Elena suddenly found that the amount of mayonnaise in the house is rapidly coming to an end. However, the plans were three more salads and liver pancakes, which, by the way, perfectly combined with garlic sauce based on mayonnaise.

Realizing that on New Year’s Eve, finding her favorite mayonnaise on empty shelves would be a very difficult task, she still decided to run off to a nearby supermarket. Oh, miracle! There were exactly three banks on the shelf! As soon as she put them in the basket, she heard a polite voice behind her back:

- Are you sure you want all three? I like this kind of mayonnaise, and the house is almost over.

Turning around, ready to defend for her priceless banks, Lena stunned. There was a woman in front of her that she had not seen in 20 years.

- Tamara? Is that you?
- Lena? How old!

For the first time Tamara Lenochka met many years ago in the city pavilion of the market. A young girl helped a woman in a modest handkerchief with bags. The woman stood in line just behind Lena. The girl took a bag of groceries and ran to the next line. And the woman in the scarf talked to Lena.

Is your daughter-in-law and mother-in-law your daughter?

- My daughter-in-law, Tamara. Helps me with shopping, the hardest part.

Lena was surprised to hear such sincere love in the voice of a mature woman. Wow, my mother-in-law is so good with her daughter-in-law!

- And the son?

- He died about two years ago. Left his wife with two kids. Now we're trying to stick together.

- I'm sorry for your loss. Forgive me for being curious, how is the relationship with my son’s wife?

- You know, I was always amazed how Fedya found such a beautiful woman as our Tamara. Since my son passed away, I I've never felt alone.. Recently, a neighbor told me that, they say, my Tamara found a new hahala. She did, and she's watching me react. And I told her that maybe it’s good that I found that I won’t raise children myself. I will leave my inheritance to her alone.

- Wow! Wow! Is Tamara such a good person?

- Yeah, she could have stopped talking to me a long time ago. And yet it comes every day, it helps. Grandchildren all washed, fed... Eyes are good!

After talking with Tamara for some time, Lena found out that she still supports warmth with her mother-in-law. You can say that she became her second mother.

Apparently, mother-in-laws are different too. A good man will remain whatever role he plays in his family. What's your relationship with your mother-in-law?

Tags

See also

New and interesting