Why grief haunts the whole family, if the father cheats, even an adult son will cry, and suffering will affect everyone

Wing phrases from Soviet films are passed down from generation to generation. At this difficult time, their kind humor saves us from depression better than any medication.

Earlier, we offered readers 30 quotes from the Oscar-winning picture of Vladimir Menshov “Moscow does not believe in tears”. And today we want to remind you of vivid statements from another of his masterpieces, adored by millions of viewers of the lyrical comedy Love and Pigeons.

Let’s start with what we think are the most popular. And if you do not agree with the choice of the editorial board, share your three leaders in the comments.

Phrases from Soviet films
  1. This quote is so popular that movie lovers won’t have a hard time continuing it on their own.

- You bitch is dyed!
    - Why is it painted? It's my ... color.

2. Now I know why it's important to always have a calendar on hand.
    - I didn't drink, I didn't drink! There's a reason. Bastille Day was wasted.
    - Eighty years since the birth of... Wow, is she eighty?! ?
  3. The first rule of hiding money is to do it without witnesses.

- Put the money here, put it in your pocket. What hatched? Go away.
    - Sorry to keep you from hiding the money.”

4. The heroine Gurchenko, as you can see, practiced healthy lifestyle almost 40 years ago. And we have already told about the secret of the sharpened figure of Lyudmila Markovna herself.

- Salt is a white poison.
    - Sugar is white poison.
    - Sugar is a sweet poison.
    - Raisa Zakharovna, maybe with bread, huh?
    - Bread is poison!
    - No, I would have been poisoned by a munchkin now... Oh, really eat hunting!
    - Don't eat, eat.
    - Cho?
    - Not "cho," but "what!"

5. Boys traditionally get more attention. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKShrgs_NtU

- My dad really wanted a boy and a girl was born.
    - What's the name?
    - Who?
    - A girl?
    - Raisa Zakharovna!
    - I don't get it.
    - Well, my dad wanted a boy and a girl was born. Me!
    - Aah!

6. Einstein was right: everything in the world is relative. For whom is the wife, and for whom is the Gorgon? https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=6O6NQ_sgdOo

- Are you going to this Gorgon?!
    - No, I'm with my wife.

7. You have to be able to deliver any news. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=4kr96_Wz-ZM

- I bring terrible news to your house, Hope! Call the kids!

Quotes from the film “Love and Pigeons” What if it's love, Nadia?
- What love?!
- So love! That's what you should have thought of first, Nadenko! You put him in the seafarer than in the woods.
- He made up his mind.
- Yeah. You do not peter anything in the beautiful sea life.”

- What did the doctors say?
- Mycardial infarction. That's the scar... The autopsy showed.”

“Typically, they loved each other! You know what she called me? Nobody knows. I say to her, "Sledge," she says to me, "Mityunyushka." I say to her, "Saniushka", and she to me: "Mityunyushka!" "I'm sorry, you too are in the resort of the organs of movement after an injury, eh?
- God save me! This climate was recommended to me by my psychic.
- Extra who?
- Sens. She will see the future.”

- I'm sorry, what's your husband's name?
- Who? Ha-ha-ha! No, you know, I value my freedom! Marriage is voluntary slavery. Why do you want me, Raya? I don't know how to wash shirts.
- But you learned.
- I swear!
- I like it, it's spicy. I got used to it. Want some? Fucking cat! I will too."" “Fuck you, the organs of movement they cured! Motion organs! I'm going to cut off those fucking organs so they don't get crazy! ?

- Sank, maybe we'll go with you, too, and we'll cut ourselves a snow maiden!
- Shut up, squirrel! - You know, I'm trying hard in public?
- Don’t try, don’t try, you can’t smear your eyes. They're shining, they're blinding.

Love is a feeling that is familiar to everyone, and any melodrama will always resonate with the audience. We have prepared for you a selection of various films that have only one thing in common: they are all about love. Pick any one and start watching!

Tags

See also

New and interesting