Why they say God is never late

There are legends about the impatience of human nature. Even the calmest and most balanced of us can get mad because of broken plans. And it's not just them. Many things are perceived as a mistake of God, who clearly did not take into account the desires and efforts of man. But is that true? Is God really wrong?

For most of our lives, we don’t notice God’s presence. While we are doing well, we happily go through life, flip through social media feeds and wait for a greater miracle. However, as soon as our ambitious plans fail, we immediately remember the existence of the Supreme. We blame him for all the troubles, when in reality we are disappointed only in ourselves.

Faith in God has several sides. One of them is really good. The realization that there is always an invisible helper nearby who will give a hand in difficult circumstances greatly facilitates our existence. On the other hand, many people begin to rely too much on this concept, refusing to take responsibility for their actions and generally take their lives into their own hands.

We do not want to do this because we are afraid to make irreparable mistakes and then take responsibility for the decisions we make. The answer is simple: realize that mistakes in your life will happen anyway. It also helps to think that there are very few truly irreparable actions. And the probability of doing such a thing is not great. Almost everything can be fixed.

How not to fall into despair when nothing works First, learn trusting. Do your best and then relax. My mother helped me come to this mindset when I was worried about my university exams. She said, “Learn as many tickets as you can.” Then go rest and don't think about the exam at all. You did everything you could!

Of course, this perception can be applied not only to exams. Any activity that requires our efforts will involve some risk of failure. Keep this in mind, not to worry more, but to relax. More valuable in life. climbingHow to do everything perfectly. Because perfectionism has never brought happiness to anyone. Life is too unpredictable for that.

Does God make mistakes? I believe that if there is a God, it is Never make mistakes. It always takes into account our true desires. He just sees a lot more than we do. It is in our power to consider only the near future, because many turns of fate are incomprehensible to us. Do not dwell on these moments and fall into despair. Try to believe that what happened is a small sacrifice on the way to something really important and good.

Have there been any unpleasant events in your life that led to unexpected positive consequences for you? Inspire our readers with examples from your life. Let's support each other in a difficult time!

Tags

See also

New and interesting