New hair ties that are taken apart with hands and feet on the first day of delivery

Scarves are a trendy accessory this year. The most interesting thing is that you can make them yourself. Today I will tell you how to make a hair tie with your own hands. Video instruction is attached. And then you will find out what hair accessories make life easier for girls who love to do their hair.

Mar 28 2014 at 12:21 pm PDT

How to make an elastic band for hair Such an elegant accessory can be sewn both for yourself and for your daughter. The children's elastic will be slightly smaller. To make such an elastic band, you need nothing at all: a couple of pins, scissors, a linen elastic, a small piece of fabric. Even a sewing machine is an optional condition for sewing an elastic band. Everything can be done manually. So let's get started.

You need
  • the cloth
  • underwear elastic
  • pins
  • scissors
  • thread, needle
  • ruler, marker

1. First, cut a rectangle of fabric 10 cm wide and 33 cm long. Prepare an elastic band 16 cm long.

2. Fold the strip of fabric face to face along the edge and sew along the edge using a sewing machine or by hand.

3. Then turn the fabric to the right side and thread the elastic into it. The elastic band is sewn with a needle and thread and neatly sewn the fabric with a blind seam.

4. Cut another thicker strip of fabric to sew a handkerchief for the elastic. This time measure 22 cm wide and 65 cm long. Fold the rectangle along, face to face and again, only across. Draw a line with a marker or pen at an angle of 45 cm, cut off this corner.

5. Sew around the workpiece in a circle and leave space in the middle so that you can turn the scarf to the right side. When everything is turned out, it is advisable to iron the product. Then sew the hole and tie the scarf to the elastic. Ready.

In the video lesson, you will see that the seamstress sews two elastic bands at the same time: for herself and for her child. If you are interested in learning how to sew a children's elastic band, then include a detailed master class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6GKKYW3-pc

Hair Accessories AliEpress has tons of interesting gizmos, including hair accessories. I want to show you a few things that will help make your hair more neat and go with it all day. Look.

Elastic band for the beam This device will allow you to make the beam perfect. You just wrap your hair in an elastic band and pin everything at the end with invisible ones. In the middle of such an elastic band there is a metal rod that holds the hair well, and the flexible structure turns into a perfect circle. This thing reminds me of children's rulers that turn into bracelets. It's a funny thing.

Screw hairpins The advantage of these hairpins is that they hold even a heavy shock of hair much stronger. You will need half of these studs than regular studs. They also come with different decorations on the top. Just screw clockwise into your hair and it will last all day.

Elastic band with hooks Hairdressers like to use it. You just grab the hair on one side, wind the elastic and attach the second hook. This elastic will never slip, so you can safely make a high ponytail with it.

I admit, when I had long hair, I wore a braid or a bun. There was no strength for the rest. And only when I cut my hair, I regretted that I did not do different hairstyles. Do you like doing hairstyles? What hair accessories would you recommend for your friend?

Tags

See also

New and interesting