Many mothers trying in vain to get their children to eat a little homemade cottage cheese
because it is so useful for the child's body. But our editors found an outlet for resourceful Housewives. We present to your attention the air cookies "rose»
from curd test. From such beauty before no child refused!
Fourteen million four hundred fifty four thousand six hundred seventy eight
By the way, this recipe I found in mom's old notebook. If you cook a large batch of cookies, be sure to keep it in the fridge.
Easy cheese pechenegian
- 450 g flour
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g of margarine
- 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp.
- 1 g of vanillin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks
- Put in a deep casserole cheese, melted margarine, sugar, vanilla, salt and egg yolks.
Forty eight million nine hundred fifty five thousand nine hundred sixty four
- Gradually add the sifted flour with soda and knead the dough gentle. Be prepared for the fact that flour may need a little more: it all depends on the humidity of cottage cheese.
Thirty two million six hundred fourteen thousand two hundred sixty two
- Roll out the dough with a thickness of 2-3 mm and cut out circles with a glass. Fold the overlapping 3-4 circle and gently twist a tight roll.
Eighty nine million three hundred thirty four thousand seven hundred six
- Cut the roll into 2 parts. As a result, you get 2 roses.
Three million six hundred twenty two thousand three hundred eighty
- When the dough is over, and the roses are ready, put them on the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Ten million six hundred eighty seven thousand six hundred four
- Bake the cookies at a temperature of 120 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Twenty four million eight hundred eighty six thousand four hundred ninety eight
Give cottage cheese biscuits, sprinkle it with powdered sugar! A pleasant tea to you and your family.
Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.