An organized kitchen
— the unreachable ideal. Every woman dreams of in the kitchen unconditionally order prevailed, but in fact... to be honest, I once was on such sparkling splendor of the kitchen.
One of my former employee — very fussy. I never saw that Ira was doing something carelessly, so careful and pedantic person just met... In the kitchen, she arranges for the table and any surface there was nothing at all when she doesn't cook. No-th-th!
Absolutely all kitchen appliances, dishes, little things, food — all of it hidden in the lockers. How she was able to do it? I think really this woman is a sorceress. I will never be able to achieve this order, I'm sure. But somehow equip the kitchen will help clever tricks. Here's how to cope with the mountain of plastic utensils! Each tray will find the Royal place in the kitchen...
How to organize kunwadee for compact storage plastic trays
- So, kitchen cabinets with drawers will always be tidy, if you divide them into zones. So much easier to find everything you need, dishes, graded in size, always at hand, always in sight!
- That's a great idea!
- Save big apart from small.
- With the help of the eaves cover can be placed in a separate universe.
- Remember where we used to keep CDs and cassettes? The plastic holders for the music media — a great find. Attach this plastic box to the Cabinet, you will no longer lose the lids from the trays.
- When it was CDs, now settled the covers from the trays. Everything changes!
- Hanging plastic baskets! I need 15 pieces.
- The order is not created for all. We need to support it, work for it. The result — saving time and effort, comfortable mental state. Nothing you need to go, no need to be annoyed because of the chaos...
- Ideas for organizing things very easy. But how do they improve the lives!
Tell me in comments what tricks to maintain beauty and order in the kitchen are you. When in the kitchen Cabinet all in order, when there is plenty of space, everything is sorted, I want to admire, rejoice and sing!
Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.