A tool after which kitchen towels will shine white without boiling

How to whiten kitchen towels at home? To be white, without a spot, like you? asked me a friend on the phone. Not that I'm the kind of guy who uses towels and stuff. kitchen textileBut throwing these useful things into the household after a small pollution is considered wasteful.

My mom and grandma are always bleach with boiling. But I am a lazy hostess, I do not like excessive fuss. There is not much time, but I want to give it to my beloved. What I’m going to talk about today is truly magical. And don’t let sunflower oil bother you, so the right reaction goes. Mom can't believe I'm not even boiling.

How to whiten kitchen towels at home Today editorial "Site" share bleach. There won't be a spot left!

You'll need it.
  • 5 liters of water
  • bowl
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 3 tbsp any bleacher
  • 4 tbsp laundry detergent

Progress of work
  1. Boil the water in the kettle and then pour into a basin, bowl or bucket. Look what you're comfortable with.
  2. Add vegetable oil, powder and bleach to the water. Stir gently, and then add a towel and other kitchen rags that need to be bleached. Let the textiles cool right in the basin.
  3. It is most convenient to place towels in solution at night, and in the morning already take out towels without contamination.
  4. Rinse the towels manually or, if you do not want to mess around, you can use a machine. Only in this case, use a powder that is suitable for the washing machine.
  5. Clean rinsed towels hang dry.
  6. That's all the wisdom! Very convenient, isn't it?

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to whiten delicate lace underwear at home. But even better, these methods can be used to prevent the appearance of yellowness!

Now you know how bleach At home, so your kitchen textile assistants shine white. Trust me, this method works 100%. I don’t know what kind of magic works here, but any spots, even very old ones, are immediately removed!

Try it and see for yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting