Vitiligo, or PES, is a disease is not pleasant. Pigmentation
and the appearance of spots on separate skin areas complicate the lives of many women. Unfortunately, at present there is no targeted treatment for this disease. But we have traditional medicine!
Certain plants are able to influence metabolic processes in the body and restore the production of pigment to the affected areas of the skin. One of these miraculous plants common duckweed swamp. It is plain water grass is used to treat vitiligo for over 30 years, and most importantly — its effectiveness is proven in practice.
shares the secrets of using duckweed to correct the cosmetic effects of this unpleasant disease. The result will exceed all expectations, worth a try!
How to treat vitiligine grows literally everywhere. This medicinal plant is rich in furocoumarins which are able to stimulate melanogenesis
and increase the skin's sensitivity to sunlight. Flavonoids and triterpene compounds, which are contained in the duckweed, have a cancer effect and cleanse the body by intoxication.
As duckweed is rich in antioxidants and lots of minerals such useful to humans. The duckweed can be harvested all summer, collecting herbs in the clear waters. The plant should be well washed, dried and ground into useful powder. There are many recipes for the use of duckweed for the treatment of vitiligo, but the most effective ones.
The use of duckweed
- Duckweed powder mixed with honey in equal proportions. The resulting mixture keep in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. Take this remedy for 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for at least 6 months.
- Mix 1 tsp of powder duckweed with 50 ml of vodka. The resulting infusion leave in a cool dark place for 7 days. Ready infusion strain and take 20 drops 3 times a day with water.
- You can add 2-3 teaspoons of dried powder of duckweed for the first dishes during a meal.
- And here is another effective way to use medicinal herbs. In a glass jar 1/3 filled with powder of duckweed, to the brim pour the alcohol. Leave to infuse for 3 days in a light place, then move 4 weeks in a dark place. Take 20 drops 3 times a day, gradually increasing the dose to 50 drops. Remember! Treatment alcohol infusions are permissible only for adult patients.
- Duckweed can be used topically. Great result and give an application of compresses, which must be applied on the affected areas. Pure juice of duckweed also can be used as a tool for external use.
When treating duckweed just need to love the sun
. Then the treatment effect will be great! But know that first positive result will appear not earlier than in 2 months of intensive treatment.
Vitiligo poses no threat to human life, the disease is completely safe and is not contagious to others. But it is important to understand that this disease is only a consequence of many other disorders in the body, which should not be ignored.
- Autoimmune disorders in the body can provoke the development of disease. Doctors, it was observed that vitiligo often goes hand in hand with rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus and other autoimmune diseases.
- Disruption of the endocrine system is one of the contributing factors of vitiligo. To provoke diseases can malfunctions of the endocrine system, as well as fluctuations in hormone levels. A disruption in the adrenal glands, pituitary gland and ovaries can also be a cause of the disease.
- Violation of trophism of the skin due to trauma or burns can provoke the development of the disease in predisposed people to him.
- Violation of the process of absorption of enzymes in the digestive tract leads to the fact that the skin does not get enough nutrients, thereby reducing the level of melanin.
- The use of poor quality cosmetics with lots of chemicals also may trigger vitiligo.
- The influence of genetic factors on the development of the disease and not proven. But a family predisposition to the occurrence of this unpleasant disease there.
- Constant stressful situations can be a precipitating factor for the occurrence of vitiligo.
Treatment of vitiligo — the process is laborious and requires a huge effort. Be patient and strictly follow a recommendation, then the result will be excellent!
Do not forget to share this invaluable traditional recipes with friends.
Christina Mironyuk Fan of painting, especially Monet and Klimt. Loves movies, appreciates the music on vinyl. The architecture and sculpture that inspires inquisitive personality round the clock! Christina has been studying digital technology for prosthetics in dentistry. The girl chooses minimalism and simplicity in the interior, and in life. Inspiring mountain view and the book "Twenty thousand leagues under the sea" by Jules Verne — that is necessary for the happiness of our charming author!