Always shy to meet guys first, but at that time I found inspiration…

Twenty eight million four hundred fifty three thousand three hundred eight

My mind always existed and continues to exist a stereotype: the girl should not be approached first to see to the guy, they only do loose ladies. And I am from decent. Therefore, always strictly followed this unwritten rule to a single case.

Food in the bus, and the seat against the handsome guy. Well very cute Prince! I once again looked the other... He gave me sly glances, too. Even made eye contact a couple of times. I blush, looking out the window and feel that he will not dare to speak first, and about me nothing to think about. And my stop is getting closer, and he can leave at any time... What to do?!

And I've got such a fashionable bag, soft and deep, like the bag. I take off and begin to dig frantically, pretending, looking for something. Rummage, rummage, touch things, sigh…

Finally, turning to the guy at the counter:

— Excuse me, could you me to gain, can't the phone in the bag to find, I'm afraid, lost... and make the sad and anxious face.

He exclaims:

— Certainly!

I dictate the number, "Prince" is ringing, the phone happily removed from the bag: "Here it is!"The bus just approaching my stop and I smiled at the guy goodbye, and walk out.

Next two days I agonized over, and on the third he finally called! Going out tonight…

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting