By itself it will NOT get better

You take the blue pill, the story ends - you Wake up in your bed and believe that it was a dream. You take the red pill — you are in Wonderland. I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Matrix (The Matrix)

— And now what? the Man asked, detailing all of his complaints about the imperfection of the world and particular people (mom, dad, boss, partner, ungrateful, and overall a bad fate, time, and place of birth).

— And now will really hurt, but "Welcome to the real world".

And it was so...

What I'm saying?

That on the door of the therapeutic setting may have to write a warning: "Enter at your own risk".

Therapy is a great destroyer of illusions (especially about yourself), which is often "removes" the veil of the familiar (comfortable) seeing themselves as innocent victims of circumstances and of the action of evil cruel people. It completely blows the protective wall that hides their own shortcomings, weaknesses and vices, exposing the ugly truth – everything in our lives not by accident, all the result of our choices and decisions, this choice is not to do (which is also a choice). "The world is a mirror where everyone sees himself" — we're surrounded by Such people and we do Such events occur. It's time to give up the hope that everything will work itself and to take responsibility for their lives (or lack thereof) will never have.

Therapy is about "total recall" what we did of what to do in relation to other (especially) loved ones should not have (including to yourself). Every decision, every deception, when you lied to yourself and others, every pain – small and large. All that long, and seemed to be firmly pushed out of consciousness and "forever buried" under countless layers of rationalizations. All that you do not want to admit to himself. All that is touching, upsetting, worrying, drowning in resentment, guilt, fears and unpleasant memories, which I want to run and never look back.

It's like peeling an onion. Over and over again, detail by detail, piece by piece, gradually removing ("Stripping"?) the usual protective armour, living again and again his life. And this time, not just remembering, but thinking about the results of their actions when something blindly, without considering the consequences.

It hurts...

How do I know?

Just, you know, because I was (and still go) through this process, realizing that often our experience is the lesson that it is important to realize, to take into account not to repeat in the future. And yet – I long accompany people on this journey.

Of course, to blame Others, to enumerate their shortcomings and demand "Now!" to change their behaviour much easier than just thinking, "How about MY life?" "Why is this happening to Me right now?" and "What can I DO so this never happens again?" (To Do (to change itself) and not simply Aware of it).

"I didn't say it would be easy. I only promised to reveal the truth..."

Matrix (The Matrix)

Do you need it?

Telling the story of his life, experiencing her again, no holding back, looking at the truth, Man opens his heart. Opens, first of all — Yourself. And the door to the back room, which was always locked, SWINGS open.

"It's time to free your mind. But I can only show you the door." Matrix (The Matrix)published

Author: Ulasevich Tina

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //www.b17.ru/article/54043/

Tags

See also

New and interesting