The thyroid gland is in the neck and consists of two lobes connected to each other.
Its size is about 3 cm and it produces iodine rich hormone, thyroxine,
which stimulates the oxygen consumption in tissues and also controls growth of the human body and regulates the cellular activity of the body. If the thyroid is malfunctioning can occur hyperthyroidism ( excessive thyroid gland due to lack of iodine in the diet, the symptom is the goiter) or hypothyroidism.
The thyroid gland located in the neck below the larynx in front of the trachea. In humans it has a butterfly shape and is located under the thyroid cartilage. The thyroid hormones T3 and T4 — their functions are production, storage and delivery of thyroid hormones in the blood. These hormones act on almost all cells of the body.Production of thyroid hormones is under the control of the pituitary gland. Thyroid, the pituitary and hypothalamus work together to control the amount of thyroid hormones.
These bodies are similar to a thermostat which regulates the temperature in the house. If this is not enough, the pituitary gland releases more thyroid stimulating hormone which makes the job thyroid gland produce more hormones. If the levels of the hormone in the normal range, the pituitary decreases production of TSH to normal values. The thyroid gland produces the hormone thyroxine. Thyroxine contains iodine and regulates basal metabolism and the rate of cellular oxidation, in other words, the metabolism of oxygen. PARATHYROID GLAND
There are four small glands the size of a pea, located on the inner side of the thyroid gland. They secrete parathyroid hormone which regulates the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus. hyposecretion of parathyroid hormone leads to a decrease in the concentration of calcium in the blood. this condition causes seizures, and muscle spasms. Increased concentration of parathyroid hormone causes the calcium is released and is extracted from bones, blood. This condition can lead to profound changes in the bone structure, deformation of bones and deposition of calcium in the kidneys. EXERCISE 1. The movement of the turtle neck
1.The neck is extended vertically upward, chin upright, then chin to pull to the maximum and keep it taut. Repeat a few times.
2.In the same plane, try to make circular movements several times, first forward, then back.
3.Put your chin on the chest. Then, in the same plane to push your head forward. Repeat a few times.
4.Then slowly raise the head exactly, not forgetting to keep your chin in the tense situation and continue to make circular movements of the head in this plane slowly swinging his head back and forth in a circular motion. Thus you will produce a great massage in the thyroid gland.
5.Make the same circular motion in the plane starting from point: chin up and gradually reducing until the chin touches the chest. Repeat a few times. EXERCISE 2. Straight massage with your fingers
1. Find clavicular fingers start bones just below his neck.
2.Putting your thumb on one side of the thyroid gland, and index and middle on the other side, just above the starting point of the clavicle. Thus the thyroid gland will be between the toes. To make a massage of the thyroid gland, gently touching fingers in a circular motion.
3. A massage in three positions:
- the fingers are located near the clavicle.
- fingers placed slightly higher.
- the fingers at the level of the Adam's Apple.
1. Feet shoulder width apart. Put your hands on your hips, just sit down.
2. Start with flat elongated head, then tilt it back and up.
3. To download so head, watching the degree of comfort.
1. The neck is vertically straight, make small circular movements starting at the right and in a circle.
2. Then the other side. Focus on the thyroid gland during exercise. THE FINAL EXERCISE FOR THYROID
1. To visualize the point of the epiphysis (pineal body), the hypophysis and the thyroid gland.
2. Bend the torso forward and down, feeling the three points.
3. Slowly, starting from the head, relax, the tension leaving only the legs and stay in this position for some time. Then slowly starting from the torso and unbend to its original position.
The thyroid gland is very delicate, all the exercises do gently. published
The materials are for informational purposes. Remember, self-life-threatening, for advice about treatment methods, contact your doctor.
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©