Thyroid: psychosomatic problems

You have thyroid problems? Consider the metaphysical (subtle, mental, emotional, psychosomatic, subconscious, underlying) causes of thyroid disease.

Dr. Volkov writes: "It is proved that about 85% of all illnesses have psychological causes. It is believed that the remaining 15% of diseases related to the psyche, but to establish this relationship has yet to be in the future ... Among the causes of the disease feelings and emotions occupy one of the main places, and physical factors - hypothermia, infection - are secondary, as the trigger ...

Dr. A. Meneghetti in his book "Psychosomatics" writes: "The disease - is the language of the subject we are ... To understand the disease you need to open a project that creates a subject in his unconscious ... then requires a second step, which is to make the patient: it should change. If a person is psychologically change, disease, being an abnormal flow of life disappear ... »

Consider the metaphysical (subtle, mental, emotional, psychosomatic, subconscious, underlying) causes of thyroid problems.
This is what they write about this world-renowned experts in the field and authors of books on the subject.

Liz Bourbeau in her book "! Your body says" Love yourself "," writes about the possible causes of the metaphysical problems of the thyroid gland:

The thyroid gland is a shield shape and is located at the base of the neck. The hormones produced by this gland, play a very important role in many processes in the human body. The main problems associated with this gland - hyperthyroidism (increased function) and hypothyroidism (insufficient function)

. Emotional blockage: Thyroid connects the physical body with its throat chakra (energy resou-cal center). From this chakra depends on the willpower of man and his ability to make decisions to meet their needs, that is, to build their lives in accordance with their desires and develop their personality.

The thyroid gland is associated with the growth, the realization of their true needs will allow you to grow spiritually and to understand its purpose, its mission on this planet.

If your thyroid gland is not active enough, understand that only you can restore its normal function. Do you think that can not independently control the course of his life and should not impose its own requirements, have no right to do what you want to do, and so on. D. All of these misconceptions do you much harm.

Perhaps you have to forgive yourself or those people who have something to hurt you or convince you that you are not able to succeed on their own. Know that these people are there in your life is not accidental, but in order to give you some needed lesson - in particular, to teach you without fear to show their creativity. (Stages of forgiveness described at the end of this book.)

Dr. Valery V. Sinelnikov, in his book, "Love your illness," writes about the possible metaphysical causes of thyroid problems:
Thyroid symbolizes creative expression. Diseases of the prostate show that you have a problem with self-expression.
Goiter.
Thyroid tumor indicates that a strong pressure on you. More precisely, you do render the pressure by others. There is a feeling that you attacked life. Do you think that you are constantly humiliated and had to endure this humiliation. You feel like a victim, a person failed. You feel resentment and hatred imposed in life. There is a sense of warped life.

One woman told me with goiter:

- I have a feeling that I squeezed in some corridor and forced to go on it; and nowhere to collapse. Most women whose husbands abuse alcohol, formed goiter. In such cases not expressed negative thoughts and emotions, petty grievances and claims of "lumpy" rise in his throat. But this happens not only in those families in which husbands are - alcoholics

. - My husband is constantly finds fault with me because of all the little things - tells me a patient who has discovered several nodes in the prostate. - That dress is not put on, something wrong has made up. He just will not let me take a step quietly.
It is very important to learn to take care of themselves, to know about their desires and needs, to be able to openly express them. Be yourself - the perfect cure for
! Sometimes goiter in children. In such cases, the disease represents a certain behavior, and the child and the parents.
The boy grew thyroid. "Zob second-third degree" - this was diagnosed. We began to find out with their parents due to illness. My father was very strict and provided on the child and his wife a lot of pressure.

- I want the son of was some sense in life, - he said
. Mother and son feel like a victim. The child could not, and did not know how to express their emotions openly because of fear of the father. They accumulate in the throat area, and as you know, this area is associated with self-expression.

- If I do something, the Pope almost always displeased. I was afraid to do anything - so I told the boy, when we were with him one on one
. I gave the child homeopathic medicines, and the parents were assigned to change their attitude to each other and to the son. A month later the prostate size is reduced by half.

According to Sergey Konovalov, S. ( "Energy-medicine by Konovalov Healing emotions."), The possible metaphysical causes of thyroid problems:
Reasons: The feeling of humiliation and resentment.
The method of treatment: all kinds of relaxation, gradual work on the emotional state and the attraction of Energy Creation

. Louise Hay, in his book "Heal Yourself" indicates a major negative attitudes (leading to disease) and harmonizing ideas (leading to healing) associated with the emergence of problems and healing of the thyroid gland:

The most important gland of the immune system. The feeling that you attacked life. They seek to get to me. Humiliation. "I will never be able to do what I want. When it comes my turn? »
Harmonizes thought: My good thoughts strengthen the power of my immune system. I have a reliable protection from the inside and outside. I listen to myself with love. I go beyond all limits, freely and creatively express themselves.

Hyperthyroidism (syndrome due to an increase in thyroid activity): Anger for ignoring your personality
. Harmonizes thought: I'm in the middle of life, I approve of yourself and all that I see around

. Hypothyroidism (syndrome due to a decrease in thyroid activity): give up. Feeling of hopelessness, of stagnation.
Harmonizes thought: Now I am building a new life by the rules, which fully satisfy me

. Goiter: Hatred imposed in life. Victim. Feeling warped life. Cancelled personality.
Harmonizes thought I in my life - force. Nobody bothers me to be myself.

Dr. Luule Viilma in his books "The natural light," "Psychological causes of disease", "Forgive Me" wrote:
The fear of being podmyatym life. Guilt. Problems in communication.

Alexander Astrogor in his book "Confessions of sores" on the possible metaphysical causes thyroid problems writes:
You show a complete helplessness in situations that you impose on the surrounding. You take by the throat and make it impossible to speak. For all that you can say even more blacken and defile the situation.

Sergey Lazarev in his books "Diagnostics of karma" (Books 1-12) and the "man of the future," says that the main cause of absolutely all diseases is the lack of, lack of or absence of love in the human soul.

When a person puts something above love for God (and God, as the Bible says, is love), it tends to something instead of gaining divine love another. Besides that (wrongly) believes it is more important in life: money, fame, wealth, power, pleasure, sex, relationships, abilities, order, morality, knowledge and a lot of other material and spiritual values ​​...

But it's not an end but only a means for attaining the divine (true) love, love for God, love like God. And where there is no (true) love in my heart, as the feedback from the universe, come disease problems and other troubles. This is to ensure that people thought, to realize that there is not, thinks, speaks and does something wrong and began to mend, stood on the right path!

There are a lot of nuances, as the disease is manifested in our body. Learn more about this practical concepts can be learned from books, seminars and video seminars Sergei N. Lazarev.

The search for and study of metaphysical (subtle, mental, emotional, psychosomatic, subconscious, underlying) causes of thyroid problems are continuing. This material is continuously adjusted. We ask readers to write their comments and submit a supplement to this article. To be continued!

Tags

See also

New and interesting