The word "building" conjure up images smelling of mothballs my grandmother's apartment, which is reminiscent of a bygone era and is associated with poverty. Some do consider it shameful to live in this house! But they open in amazement mouths when they see a modern renovation and the interior of my old kopeck piece.
Design khrushevkies for repair
- The apartment is inherited from parents. It's been vacant for several years until we get there don't get it. This is a standard 2-room apartment on the 3rd floor. It has an area of 42 sq. m. the Creaking wooden floor with a thick layer of paint, rotten pipes and plumbing, Windows with cracks, and the walls were painted in a blue color... That looked like Khrushchev without repair.
- We have thought and planned out every detail: create a budget, made measurements, drew out a scheme of redevelopment, purchased the building materials. Decided to completely change our nest.
- We demolished all cleaned: partitions, walls. There remained only a storeroom and a bathroom. Also expanded the total space of the loggia.
- New renovation — new life. Got rid of all the junk, took out all the trash. Prepared room for construction and finishing works.
- Design ideas apartments , we drew on the Internet. Among the many variants we chose this one. Decided to combine kitchen with living room to expand the space and make it more functional.