Most people adapt and get used to this state, not trying to somehow adjust. However, daily 10 – 15 minute physiotherapy sessions with lumbar degenerative disc disease can slow disease progression and to provide therapeutic effect.
Twenty million two hundred seventy six thousand eight hundred sixty fiveThe gym at the lumbosacral osteochondrosis should be performed with caution, especially at first. If the disease is in the acute stage, the exercises will be different from those that should be performed in the subacute period, or if the extinction of the disease.
It is important to understand that if the disease developed over many years, quick cure is not possible. Patient performing gymnastics with lumbar osteochondrosis within a few weeks, will surprise with its efficiency and will give hope for recovery.Gymnastics in lumbar osteochondrosis in the acute period
In the acute phase physiotherapy in lumbar osteochondrosis should be performed with caution and under the supervision of an instructor in physical therapy. The movements should not be sharp and cause pain. Range of motion should increase gradually.Here is a set of exercises that can be performed in both acute and chronic stage of the disease:
Starting position: lying on your back, arms along the body, legs bent at the knees. Bent angle leg swings to the left, and the head and torso with hands to the right. The twist should be felt in the lumbar. Hold this position for 5 seconds. Then do the same in opposite directions: the bent leg is to the right, and the head and torso to the left. It will be good to do some wiggle turns in both directions. To perform 5 – 10 times.
Forty one million six hundred nine thousand seven hundred ninety seven
Get on your knees and head with hands put on the support. Vegimite back up then down at each position hold for a few seconds. Exercise to be done 5 – 10 times.
In position on all fours SAG the back right and left, lingering for 5 seconds. Exercise perform 5 – 10 times.Exercises in the lumbar sacral osteochondrosis in the acute period
Gymnastics in lumbar osteochondrosis in the subacute and chronic periods
- Lock the open door. Grab the top edge and hang with legs bent at the knees, as on a horizontal bar. Feel the stretch in the spine. So we can hang out for at least 1 minute, then rest for 10 minutes. Exercise should be done 2 – 3 times a day.
- For exercises you will need a pull-up bar. Hang on it and slowly turn the weakened body left and right. Neck and back must be relaxed. Do this 2 – 3 times.
- Exercise with a special corset, which is worn around the waist. To the rear of the corset is fastened a cord, the other end of which is attached to the back of the bed. The initial position may be on the back, side or stomach. Legs rest against the back of the bed, tied the cord, and keep your hands on the opposite shoulders. Pull up with your hands so that the cord began to stretch. Duration of exercise 15 – 30 seconds, then 1 minute rest. The entire exercise should take up to 20 minutes.
- Lie on your back, hands along a trunk, legs slightly bend. Tense your abdominal muscles to their hardness, while the lumbar spine should bend slightly upwards. Do this 10 to 15 times. To facilitate this exercise, you can spread your legs out to the sides.
- Lying on your back, arms and legs extend along the torso. Lift the upper torso with the head and abstain in this position for 5 – 10 seconds. To facilitate the exercise of the hand can pull forward in front of him. Repeat 10 to 15 times.
- Lying on back, bend legs at the knees. To the left knee to stretch the right hand. Bringing the knee toward him, to rest against her hand, not allowing to approach. With the force for 10 seconds, do exercise each side 5 – 10 times.published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©