How do we choose a pair

Why do people in the twenty-first century a close relationship, what do they do? To survive in the present alone, it is even easier. As children grow – to find a compromise in their views on education in this case is not necessary. Live, rejoice. Enjoy your freedom. However, humanity continues to dream about romantic relationship, strive to create a pair.

The answer is simple. Relationships need to heal yourself. This is a great therapy psychological wounds. Person learns to perceive life brighter and better by discovering and accepting myself through the reflection in a partner.

The choice of a life partner is a delicate and important process. It occurs on two levels, conscious and unconscious. From our conscious of the assessment depends on whether to start a relationship. From the unconscious – how long will. Like a potential partner who fits our concept – so we will try to get closer.

We're talking, listening, seeing, opening up to varying degrees. When the first gives way to sympathy in the soul triumphant, "Yes!" comes right in the unconscious. Like trying to predict whether this new loved one to live in new ways important for us part of the family scenario. The scenario is laid, based on our child's perception of what was happening between our families.

Example: In the perception of the child, mum married dad did not get happiness. No matter what was said by each of the parents or family members for this reason.

Important personal child's perception of the situation. It is difficult for him to decide to be carefree, to enjoy open communication with my dad in the background of my mother's woes.

"I don't want to live in my family will be different," the conscious setting.

Unconscious installation will sound like: "I can not rejoice in the Pope openly when mom is not feeling well. Someone upset. Or dad, or me. If it was me I have no right to be happy, I'm bad, deserving of punishment. If it's dad's fault – so I don't have to love him, then he's bad.

But I still love him, your poor dad. I grow up and find someone, remind him, and try to fix it. But mother-love too, so in honor of my mother I can avoid happiness in the relationship."

The task in this case is to build up the semblance of their perception of "how to live mom and dad" and try to come to a different ending.

Our conscious installation appear in a period when we are able to evaluate and analyze what Dating. Since the formation of critical thinking, after the age of three years, learn to choose what's right for us and what is bad.

However, the influence of parents and other important persons very much. If you wish, we are able to notice and try to change these settings. Unconscious plants are laid in infancy and early childhood, as the only actual reality. These installations appeared before us and submitted to us the closest and influential people – parents.

Sooner perceived the installation – the less we notice its presence and influence. Become more happy, successful in love, intuitively felt as a risk and is treated as a betrayal of the parent, seemingly unhappy.

We instinctively fear that, having succeeded in a relationship, we risk losing the right to belong to the genus, to be safe and survive. And to find someone who will help us to feel in a relationship "like my parents" — the main unconscious way to be loyal to the family, "right." Even at the cost of personal happiness.

The image of the device parent-child relationship depicted is so deep that its impact would not even know. If later the mind will make use of this image to doubt, the early unconscious installation will prevail without our knowledge. So, to change them can't...

...As long as with the help of a psychologist or not independently derive the unconscious installation on a conscious level. Here the wonders of the therapy relationship and start. The structure of our psyche is amazing.

We are so conceived, that man is always striving for integrity. To ensure that the damaging of the installation was changed to help displaced inner part of our manifested and integrated. And unconscious, influencing the choice of a partner, helping to develop.

There are no guarantees, but if at least one partner begins to understand himself, the other also changes.This will help or natural, peaceful end to the relationship, or transition to a new quality of communication.

And then see yourself, your beauty.Understand that themselves affect our life and its quality. Free to choose what suits us and what will change. More consciousness – more freedom.

We are gradually seeing his role in life, that depends on us actually. What in the name of "so worn out", and what to do in the future, the torment was replaced with happiness. And we suddenly realize that being happy is as natural as breathing. published

Author: Vera Sobolevskaya

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! © econet

Source: samsebegu.ru/sekret-schastlivykh-otnoshenii-kak-my-vybiraem-sebe-paru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting