The Guardian Angel

Many people believe that the human soul helps in this life, her angel.

If you believe in your guardian angel, very good. So, it exists. You think of him, hope for him, thank him, and these thoughts make him real, make no mistake.

In the space of options is all. You can even consider that your thoughts create independent energy-informational essence, if you prefer. The more sincere you will love him and give thanks for all sorts of stuff, the stronger will be your Angel and the more help you can provide. In the end, doesn't really matter, it exists regardless of you or created by your thoughts.

Well, if you don't believe in this, too, is nothing wrong. If you like being comfortable, that's all right then. In the end, what you believe, you receive. Although, I'd still believe it. What if he still exists regardless of your faith, loves you, cares for you as you can, and you forget it and left. It is not enough your love, which means he's weak, lacks energy and is unable to help you. At the same time, you distribute your energy to the right and left destructive pendulums. They, too, can help, but only within the framework of their interests. Your personal well being means nothing to them. And your angel only cares about you.

You can present it in any form: in the form of a baby with wings, clouds, birds, or anything. It does not matter. By itself, it looks in any way. It's you shape it in your mind. So imagine it as you will be comfortable. You can even identify with your soul. If you have psychic abilities, you will be able to communicate with him. But if not, don't worry, he'll find a way to guide you on the right path in some way. Most importantly – never take offense to it, and certainly not angry. It is better to know what to protect you and where to send you, because compared to him you are a blind kitten. Not for you to reproach him. You have no idea what troubles he is trying to keep you safe at the best of their ability.

There is a parable about a man who was found in Heaven with God. God showed the man all his life, where the traces it was evident that the Lord he came near the person. But this man saw the most difficult periods of his life, and there were only some traces. Then he turned to God with the rebuke: "Lord, when I was hard, you left me!" To which God replied, "Wrong, there is no trace of you, at that time I carried you in my arms".

The role of the guardian angel is difficult to overestimate. Only one consciousness that is a being that cares about you, and best protects, gives extra balance confidence. And the confidence that breeds tranquility, plays a very important role in a person's life. If you're lonely, you can share with the Angel of his loneliness. If you have trouble or joy, that you too can share with him. But the guardian angel is another wonderful quality that you can use: unlike you, he is not subject to equilibrium forces.

If you are pleased with your progress, then you praise yourself, be proud of yourself. That's good. Better to praise than to blame. Only bad thing is that this creates a small, but a redundant potential. So equilibrium forces will spoil your holiday spirit. You praise, and after that make a mistake or discover a nuisance. As it turns out, now we have to be afraid to be happy for their success even in secret?

There is one way to enjoy the joy and pride, without creating excess capacity. Share your joy and pride with your guardian Angel. Because he cared for you, helped you. It is also worthy of praise and gratitude. When you rejoice in their success and be proud of yourself, think of the angel and rejoice with him. Talk to him. Give him your praise and gratitude. It is better to praise him than myself. Don't pretend you give your eligible for the award wholeheartedly. You have nothing to lose, you have received, and now praise and thank the angel.

Think about what your success is to his credit. What happens? Your redundant potential of pride dissipates. And at the same time, you will have no fears left in the place for holiday spirit. Rejoice health. Joy Express yourself, and the pride you give to the angel. You do so, it is clear that your merit will not take one.

Instead of create a redundant potential of pride, or thank you schastlivimi pendulum, it is better to give the award and thanks his angel. He's not asking you have the energy, but he needed her. If you think that you helped a pendulum, you can thank him, too, it will not hurt anyone. But the pendulum always get my share of your energy. He never gives in vain. Just don't forget about your angel. Constantly remind him that you appreciate and love him. He will become stronger and will reward you handsomely. published

©Vadim Selander.S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2017/03/blog-post_62.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting